Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Radiohead, 3Arena, 20th June 2017

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 neonsuburbs

Thank you for the Sandbag link :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,807 ✭✭✭skerry

Sandbag link not working anymore, presume the tickets the had are whipped up by now. Have never hear of them before.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,174 ✭✭✭Sappy404

Quick question folks: have people received their tickets for this yet? I could have sworn I got them in the post before Christmas but I can't find them. I got tickets to two other gigs and I'm starting to wonder if they actually arrived or if I've got my wires crossed.

• Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭Eggonyerface

I haven't... Ordered from the WASTE presale

• Registered Users Posts: 19,196 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

No, I haven't! WASTE pre-sale too!

• Advertisement

Nor have I! I was under the impression they wouldn't arrive until closer to the event.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

Yep, same here. Think it's around the 6 week mark to gig that they start sending them. No panic!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,726 ✭✭✭Arne_Saknussem

Nor have I! I was under the impression they wouldn't arrive until closer to the event.

I seem to recall the one's bought through the WASTE site would not be posted until 3 weeks before the gig, Ticketmaster i'm not sure about.

• Registered Users Posts: 567 ✭✭✭roll

Sappy404 wrote: »
    Quick question folks: have people received their tickets for this yet? I could have sworn I got them in the post before Christmas but I can't find them. I got tickets to two other gigs and I'm starting to wonder if they actually arrived or if I've got my wires crossed.

they are being sent by registered post so you would have had to sign for them.... you had a good christmas obviously?!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,539 ✭✭✭ghostdancer

I seem to recall the one's bought through the WASTE site would not be posted until 3 weeks before the gig, Ticketmaster i'm not sure about.
    yeah, from what I remember, WASTE/Sandbag have been very late posting tickets in the past, sometimes only arriving a few days before the gig.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,679 ✭✭✭hidinginthebush

Ordered from ticketmaster and received them back in December

Thanks folks. I ordered through the Ticketmaster app.
    roll wrote: »
    they are being sent by registered post so you would have had to sign for them.... you had a good christmas obviously?!:D

I had tickets for gigs in Dec, then got my Electric Picnic early bird tickets delivered and bought tickets as a gift for someone, so I'd a few beige envelopes in the drawer. Had convinced myself some of them were Radiohead!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,233 ✭✭✭Billy Mays

Might be an idea to ring Ticketmaster if you ordered through them.

I ordered tickets through them before for a gig and never received them, rang them a couple of days before the gig was due to take place to see where they were and they told me they'd been posted out about a month ago. They cancelled those ones and I had to collect new ones on the door the night of the gig.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭NufcNavan

Any sign of tickets being sold second hand yet?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,728 ✭✭✭Former Former

NufcNavan wrote: »
    Any sign of tickets being sold second hand yet?

There's a few on Viagogo for stupid money, and you'll have to meet the seller on the day and walk in with him/her.

Toutless is not allowing listing.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,381 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

Toutless is not allowing listing.
    I see no reason for this outright ban.
    Due to restrictions requiring the original buyer to attend the event we will not be allowing buying/sellling/swapping of tickets for Radiohead's 3Arena gig.

Posts will be removed about this event.

We strongly recommend you do not buy tickets unless you can be sure of attending. We would also strongly recommend not obtaining tickets from other sources as they will not be valid without the original buyer and their ID.

there should be a warning about it, but people selling them would simply go in with the buyer. You would be warned not to hand over money till you get inside.

• Registered Users Posts: 567 ✭✭✭roll

Sappy404 wrote: »
    Thanks folks. I ordered through the Ticketmaster app.

I had tickets for gigs in Dec, then got my Electric Picnic early bird tickets delivered and bought tickets as a gift for someone, so I'd a few beige envelopes in the drawer. Had convinced myself some of them were Radiohead!

i should also have mentioned that the registered tix delivery are from sandbag not ticketmaster....

roll wrote: »
    i should also have mentioned that the registered tix delivery are from sandbag not ticketmaster....

I found them, thanks! Seems I'd dug them out to use the JustEat codes on the back and randomly left them on a bookshelf in the living room. Found after a good rummage. Thanks all :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭Nunu

Just a heads up. I bought 2 seated tickets on TM 5 mins ago.

Did another search and another 2 available.

Hope someone here gets sorted.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭who_ru

Nunu wrote: »
    Just a heads up. I bought 2 seated tickets on TM 5 mins ago.

Did another search and another 2 available.

Hope someone here gets sorted.

I thought I had 2 tickets just now but the site would not process my request. Don't you just hate ticketmaster

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3 teasaveslives

Just checked now, any that were there are gone.

There's bound to be a few more returned tickets in the next while though, once people who bought piles of them realise they can't sell them without actually arriving at the gig.

Just checked now, any that were there are gone.

There's bound to be a few more returned tickets in the next while though, once people who bought piles of them realise they can't sell them without actually arriving at the gig.

Can you return tickets to TM? :confused:

You can only get a refund within 3 days of buying the tickets. I think there might be some process for selling the tickets back to Ticketmaster, but I don't know for sure.

There'll be a customer service line anyway if you want to give them a call. No guarantees on how useful they'll be!

You can only get a refund within 3 days of buying the tickets. I think there might be some process for selling the tickets back to Ticketmaster, but I don't know for sure.

There'll be a customer service line anyway if you want to give them a call. No guarantees on how useful they'll be!

I'm not looking to sell my tickets just didn't think TM would be any help to people who do!

• Registered Users Posts: 32,381 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

Can you return tickets to TM? :confused:
    No.
    You cannot sell them back and there is certainly not any 3 day refund. If there was touts would buy up tickets to see if the gig was popular, and just return them all if there was not much demand. Or if stuck with tickets nearer the gig they could do this alleged return process.

Ticketmaster royally screwed over kings of leon fans with their shady selling tactics. Straight away people were on toutless trying to offload unwanted tickets, they would have just returned them if there was a 3 day policy.

I sometimes gotten returns on tickets which ticketmaster were not openly giving returns on, one time it was a venue change, another time a major support act pulled out. They usually would offer returns for a date or venue change.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,785 ✭✭✭Zardoz

rubadub wrote: »
    You cannot sell them back and there is certainly not any 3 day refund. If there was touts would buy up tickets to see if the gig was popular, and just return them all if there was not much demand. Or if stuck with tickets nearer the gig they could do this alleged return process.

The 3 day refund is only on the US version of Ticketmaster and only with certain venues.
    You can return one order per venue .

They also have a good rule whereby if you see better tickets after you have bought inferior ones they will allow you to switch them,which is very good .

Ticketmaster Ireland is crap in comparison .

I should have checked to see if I was getting that information from Ticketmaster.com rather than Ticketmaster.ie. My bad.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,760 ✭✭✭Effects

Yes, you can return your tickets to Ticketmaster. A friend of mine had to when he booked a non refundable holiday without checking his dates.
    He had to argue with them but they eventually gave him his money back, less an admin charge.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,759 ✭✭✭Winterlong

I am still ripping that I did not get tickets to this.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,304 ✭✭✭PropJoe10

Winterlong wrote: »
    I am still ripping that I did not get tickets to this.

I love your username. What a song!

Advertisement