Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Radiohead, 3Arena, 20th June 2017

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,202 ✭✭✭maximoose

Email from waste just now, tickets will be mailed shortly after Easter - double check your delivery addresses here: https://tickets.sandbagtickets.com/my-tickets/login

• Registered Users Posts: 2,807 ✭✭✭skerry

Finally, I logged on there after weeks of spamming the Ticketmaster site and nabbed 2 seated tickets for Block A.

Happy days. Just checked again and showing up as no tickets again but it's definitely worth logging on frequently to check.

Eddie Vedder and Radiohead to look forward to in June now, which I'll enjoy all the more once I erase from my mind how feicin extortionate ticket prices are these days.

• Registered Users Posts: 24 redzor

Just got 2 seated tickets on ticketmaster ,,,totally shocked have been trying for a week or so..delighted🎸

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭KazDub

Just to add that I managed to get 2 tickets just now too. Keep trying folks and don't give in to those Seatwave scammers.

• Registered Users Posts: 692 ✭✭✭aristotle25

Two available in Block A at the moment.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,587 ✭✭✭circular flexing

Just saw them in Seattle - great show, the light show was amazing.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,726 ✭✭✭Arne_Saknussem

maximoose wrote: »
    Email from waste just now, tickets will be mailed shortly after Easter - double check your delivery addresses here: https://tickets.sandbagtickets.com/my-tickets/login

Anyone get their W.A.S.T.E tickets yet?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,678 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

Anyone get their W.A.S.T.E tickets yet?

Nope.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,598 ✭✭✭✭bodhrandude

So it looks like the Radiohead thread was on vacation there, where did it go for its holidays.

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

• Registered Users Posts: 1 tonguetied

Really can't wait for them Sandbag tickets to ship. Been checking the site every day

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,233 ✭✭✭Billy Mays

I'm away all of next week so fully expect my tickets to arrive then.

As they're being delivered by registered post and there would be no one to sign for them, does anyone know how long An Post will hold on to registered post for before sending it back to the sender?

I presume if the postman called to the house and got no answer he'd leave a note saying they have an item needs collecting. If this is the case would it be possible for someone (my brother) to collect them from the post office for me?

• Registered Users Posts: 567 ✭✭✭roll

pretty sure the sandbag tix are by registered post-have mine posted to work...

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭Robotito

Billy Mays wrote: »
    I'm away all of next week so fully expect my tickets to arrive then.

As they're being delivered by registered post and there would be no one to sign for them, does anyone know how long An Post will hold on to registered post for before sending it back to the sender?

I presume if the postman called to the house and got no answer he'd leave a note saying they have an item needs collecting. If this is the case would it be possible for someone (my brother) to collect them from the post office for me?
    The delivery slip the postman leaves will have a section where you can instruct 'an agent' (i.e. your brother) to pick up the parcel for you. It requires the name of the agent plus your signature authorising them to collect on your behalf.
    Obviously they won't know what your signature looks like so there will be no bother with your brother filling it out. He will also need ID (drivers licence or passport) Collection of such parcel/packages is usually at the nearest sorting office, location of which will be indicated on the delivery slip.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,233 ✭✭✭Billy Mays

Thanks man

Taking orders for OK Computer 20 year reissue with extras now on their site if anyone's interested:

https://twitter.com/radiohead/status/859407104855158784?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw&ref_url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.redcafe.net%2Fthreads%2Fradiohead.361514%2Fpage-10

• Registered Users Posts: 10,322 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,075 ✭✭✭IamtheWalrus

Birneybau wrote: »

Ludicrous but I paid it.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,322 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

Ludicrous but I paid it.

I bought the 'In Rainbows' one, only cost me about €40 from their site at the time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,075 ✭✭✭IamtheWalrus

I bought the 'In Rainbows' one, only cost me about €40 from their site at the time.

Extra ludicrous. I only did it because it's my favourite ever album.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,678 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

I can never say no to Radiohead's made-to-order discboxes. Especially when it's OK Computer.

• Advertisement

Yeah i got the 3 disk vinyl set for 28euro, €120 is madness.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,220 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

There's lot of cool stuff in it though. I'd be tempted

• Registered Users Posts: 6,519 ✭✭✭Mike Guide 69

Meh, better off sticking with the 2cd version that will be released, be interesting to hear it fully remastered....

• Registered Users Posts: 14,347 ✭✭✭✭Grayditch

I'd be tempted if I didn't already own it on vinyl maybe. Great collectors item.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,991 ✭✭✭leakyboots

Yeah i got the 3 disk vinyl set for 28euro, €120 is madness.

Are they not charging for shipping?

leakyboots wrote: »
    Are they not charging for shipping?

They are yeah, €35 odd in total.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,679 ✭✭✭hidinginthebush

Does anyone think that the album actually needs a remaster? I hope they don't go with the recent vein of remasters and just brickwall the production and remove any dynamics from it (the original had an average enough DR as it was).

• Registered Users Posts: 12,220 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

I don't know enough about music tech to know if the album would have benefitted much from a remaster, but I trust Radiohead to do this right or not do it at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,347 ✭✭✭✭Grayditch

Remasters are rarely massively different in my opinion. Two standout ones would be the Rage Against The Machine debut and Pretty Hate Machine by NIN.

The work that went into Ok Computer makes me think it won't be all that much different.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 608 ✭✭✭unichick

I bought 2 tickets & they will be sent to me next week. Unfortunately I can't attend as will be undergoing a medical procedure at that time. Any idea how I sell them at face value? I am happy to lend a female my drivers licence as ID. Wish I could go & now so awkward to sell them. Bought them through Sandbag who won't do a refund.

Advertisement