Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Radiohead, 3Arena, 20th June 2017

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 608 ✭✭✭unichick

Double post

• Registered Users Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭NufcNavan

unichick wrote: »
    I bought 2 tickets & they will be sent to me next week. Unfortunately I can't attend as will be undergoing a medical procedure at that time. Any idea how I sell them at face value? I am happy to lend a female my drivers licence as ID. Wish I could go & now so awkward to sell them. Bought them through Sandbag who won't do a refund.

I'm interested but I'm male. Perhaps I could wear a wig?

NufcNavan wrote: »
    I bought 2 tickets & they will be sent to me next week. Unfortunately I can't attend as will be undergoing a medical procedure at that time. Any idea how I sell them at face value? I am happy to lend a female my drivers licence as ID. Wish I could go & now so awkward to sell them. Bought them through Sandbag who won't do a refund.

I'm interested but I'm male. Perhaps I could wear a wig?

Tickets sold pending payment.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,202 ✭✭✭maximoose

Just got dispatch email from WASTE, shipped by..... Ascendia. Wonderful :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,785 ✭✭✭Zardoz

maximoose wrote: »
    Just got dispatch email from WASTE, shipped by..... Ascendia. Wonderful :pac:

Oh dear ,they might not turn up ,Asendia are the pits.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 720 ✭✭✭kierank01

Zardoz wrote: »
    Oh dear ,they might not turn up ,Asendia are the pits.

They do provide a tracking number for what it's worth...

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,129 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Tracking seems to be pretty useless. I got this back from sandbag though...
    Hi

They have been sent tracked but no signature is required.
    As longs as you don't have a shared mail box then the courier should simply drop them through the door.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2,726 ✭✭✭Arne_Saknussem

Did people get their tickets?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,746 ✭✭✭BullBlackNova

Did people get their tickets?

Nope.

My last update on the tracking side was on the 12th May. It said "Departure from outward office of exchange", so would expect them quite soon.

But, Asendia...

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,678 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

Nope.

My last update on the tracking side was on the 12th May. It said "Departure from outward office of exchange", so would expect them quite soon.

Same here.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,726 ✭✭✭Arne_Saknussem

Nope.

But, Asendia...

Yeah, same here. Possibly by the end of the week i suppose.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

So where's the after party on, yo?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭UsedToWait

12/05/2017 11:58 Departure from outward office of exchange

Poor fecker delivering for Asendia will have sore feet by the time he gets to my place!

• Registered Users Posts: 567 ✭✭✭roll

TICKETS JUST LANDED!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 16 emmallow

Sorry if this has been covered and I've missed it - but the support...
    Is it a showing of the Junjun documentary, playing the album or Chinese Pop star?

• Registered Users Posts: 16 emmallow

Ahh misspelling was messing up my googling!

Junun

Awesome, that's my morning listening sorted!

roll wrote: »
    TICKETS JUST LANDED!!!

Signed for or normal post?

• Registered Users Posts: 567 ✭✭✭roll

he didn't look for a signature - he just scanned the barcode....

• Registered Users Posts: 19,725 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

Tickets arrived :D

UsedToWait wrote: »
    Signed for or normal post?

Normal post for me

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭Thundercats Ho

Same here. Should be class

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭JonT

I'm in a similar situation to Unichick, any suggestions??

JonT wrote: »
    I'm in a similar situation to Unichick, any suggestions??

I've pm'ed you Jon. .

PM Jon if you're a fan without tickets & would take the chance of going with tickets in another name.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,090 ✭✭✭jill_valentine

I'm fairly stuck for a single ticket, am I right in saying my only option at this stage is to try for somebody's spare on the night?

I'm fairly stuck for a single ticket, am I right in saying my only option at this stage is to try for somebody's spare on the night?

I might have a spare standing. Keep in touch

• Registered Users Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭NufcNavan

I'm in the same boat.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭flasher0030

I'm in the same boat.

I haven't gone back over the thread to see what the precise rules for tickets/entry are, but if they're like the Iron Maiden situation where you get in by swiping credit card of whoever bought them, the following is my experience:-

I did little sign that tickets wanted.
    Headed up to 3Arena for bout 8 bells.
    Sheepishly held up the sign.
    Not exaggerating, but I'd in about 20 seconds someone from the queue called me over, saying that he had extra "ticket", bought on his card. Friend of his couldn't go.
    I think I'll do the same for Radiohead. Easy for me. It's 15 minutes on a bike. Not as convenient for many people of course.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,816 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

I'm in the same boat.
    Just go onto Toutless the week of the gig. Easy.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭Thundercats Ho

The Nal wrote: »
    Just go onto Toutless the week of the gig. Easy.

Buying / Selling of Radiohead tickets not allowed on Toutless, because of the credit card palaver.

• Advertisement

Buying / Selling of Radiohead tickets not allowed on Toutless, because of the credit card palaver.

And selling of tickets not allowed on here, but it would be nice if anyone with a spare set up a 'boardsie meet up' for the gig...

Advertisement