Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Radiohead, 3Arena, 20th June 2017

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,141 ✭✭✭mosstin

Saw them last night at Best Kept Secret festival in Holland. Loved it. Superb setlist - more subtle than I'd anticipated. 'Exit Music' silenced completely a field of about 30,000 people. Beautiful. Hearing 'Letdown' for the first time live was special. Only downer was no 'Burn the Witch' but a wonderful gig overall.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,725 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

I have 1 spare pre sale ticket going

Could I meet you for that one? If no one else has please

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭crow_eat_crow

I have two standing tickets going, face value. I can't go...
    I live near Dundrum.

• Registered Users Posts: 666 ✭✭✭Speckydodge

everlast75 wrote:
    Could I meet you for that one? If no one else has please

Fair enough you got in first.
    Pm me for details etc

• Registered Users Posts: 814 ✭✭✭Homesick Alien

Would anyone be interested in swapping 4 seated tickets for 4 standing. Going in a group of 4 but my wife is pregnant and would really appreciate a seat!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,881 ✭✭✭TimeToShine

I have two standing tickets going, face value. I can't go...
    I live near Dundrum.

Were they bought as part of a group? I'd like to take them off you but I don't know if I'd get in without a credit card or ID of the person who bought them!

• Registered Users Posts: 605 ✭✭✭pastorbarrett

If by some miracle someone has a spare and a heart of gold, hit me up for face value €€€'s. Otherwise, enjoy all...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,863 ✭✭✭seachto7

Bit confused. Have tickets for "GA3" standing, but can't seem to figure it out on the plan!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,881 ✭✭✭TimeToShine

seachto7 wrote: »
    Bit confused. Have tickets for "GA3" standing, but can't seem to figure it out on the plan!

Pretty sure standing is a free for all, doesn't matter what it says on the ticket.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭Thundercats Ho

seachto7 wrote: »

The 3 part of GA3 just refers to the entrance you'll take.
    You can check online to confirm, but i think GA3 is on the Luas side.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17 shangobango

Hey Eoin,
    I'd love to go with you if possible?
    Thanks a mill
    Shane

• Registered Users Posts: 17 shangobango

I'd definitely go with you if you haven't already got sorted.
    Thanks a mill
    Shane

Anyone know if they have specified types of photo ID needed or can anything with a photo and name work? I have student cards etc and would rather not bring my passport out!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,233 ✭✭✭Billy Mays

Any after parties going on tomorrow night?

Billy Mays wrote: »
    Any after parties going on tomorrow night?

my gaff - bring your own cans though

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Sideview

If anybody who is going has a spare standing ticket I'd love to tag in with you (obviously covering the full cost of the ticket).

I last saw them in Galway in 1996 and would really love to see them again. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 3,233 ✭✭✭Billy Mays

everlast75 wrote: »
    my gaff - bring your own cans though
    To Drogheda?

Nah you're alright mate...

Billy Mays wrote: »
    To Drogheda?

Nah you're alright mate...

Better change your name to Billy NoMates then so..

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭Rossie11

I have 2 X standing and I cant now go. My friend is going so I can give him tickets and credit card if anyone is interested. Galway city.
    tix now gone

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Conorf597

Rossie11 wrote: »
    I have 2 X standing and I cant now go. My friend is going so I can give him tickets and credit card if anyone is interested. Galway city.

Can meet your friend at the gig tomorrow if that suits? Will pay the face value, not looking to be a complete scrounge

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,526 ✭✭✭✭Arghus

I presume bagpacks and rucksacks will be a-okay tomorrow?

• Registered Users Posts: 611 ✭✭✭bkrangle

Arghus wrote: »

I'd say probably not. They weren't allowed at gigs in the 3 Arena last week

• Registered Users Posts: 1,022 ✭✭✭Peter File

Arghus wrote: »

No. You will not be allowed to bring them inside.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,381 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

Peter File wrote: »
    No. You will not be allowed to bring them inside.

where did you see this. On 3arenas facebook and twitter page I see notices about no big bags for ricky gervais, but nothing for radiohead. Only put up in the last few hours.

https://twitter.com/3arenadublin?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor

The times have a article on it and it just sounded like regular security.

http://www.irishtimes.com/culture/music/radiohead-at-3arena-everything-you-need-to-know-1.3125145
    What about security? Bags will be checked upon entry and anything that may be deemed as a weapon ? like bottles, cans, selfie sticks, large umbrellas, iPads/tablets, video cameras, professional cameras (lens 35mm or more), audio recording devices, Go-Pro, large posters (A3+), large flags on poles, belt chains, laser pointers ? are prohibited.

It would not surprise me if radiohead actually asked for none of this OTT nonsense security theatre to be going on.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Security_theater

I know aerosmith fans (also 3arena) got emails about it, maybe an email will come, but a bit close to the time.

• Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭Stellasmurf

Anyone want to swap 4 seated for standing?

• Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭Stellasmurf

Would anyone be interested in swapping 4 seated tickets for 4 standing. Going in a group of 4 but my wife is pregnant and would really appreciate a seat!
    Are you still looking for seated?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭Carpentry

Looking for 2 tickets, Anyone ???

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Conorf597

Looking for a single ticket if someone has it to spare, had one lined up but they bailed on me (that's a genuine sad face up there). Will meet wherever

• Registered Users Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭SlipperyPeople

Also looking for a ticket for my uncle who's a die hard fan, if any has one for sale seated or standing please PM.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,015 ✭✭✭Wooderson

Had anyone heard how strict theyre gonna be inforcing ID on the person attending with the tickets? I've given my ticket and card to person attending tomorrow as I can't make it. Wondering will they get in?

Advertisement