Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Radiohead, 3Arena, 20th June 2017

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,196 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

rubadub wrote: »
    where did you see this. On 3arenas facebook and twitter page I see notices about no big bags for ricky gervais, but nothing for radiohead. Only put up in the last few hours.

https://twitter.com/3arenadublin?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor

The times have a article on it and it just sounded like regular security.

http://www.irishtimes.com/culture/music/radiohead-at-3arena-everything-you-need-to-know-1.3125145

It would not surprise me if radiohead actually asked for none of this OTT nonsense security theatre to be going on.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Security_theater

I know aerosmith fans (also 3arena) got emails about it, maybe an email will come, but a bit close to the time.

Just don't bring a rucksack with you.

Staying overnight? Leave your bag in your accommodation. Have essentials you need to being with you? Bring a small bag (You can bring a bag the size o an A4 sheet of paper)

There's absolutely no reason for anyone to bring a rucksack with them to a gig. None!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,573 ✭✭✭WhiteMemento9

MrStuffins wrote: »
    There's absolutely no reason for anyone to bring a rucksack with them to a gig. None!

Where am I going to put my drink and drugs?

• Registered Users Posts: 17 shangobango

Would only bleeding love to go if someone wants a hassle free no bar queue experience tomorrow night

• Registered Users Posts: 4,881 ✭✭✭TimeToShine

Lads just got a standing ticket 2 mins ago on ticketmaster!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,196 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

Where am I going to put my drink and drugs?

Easiest way to smuggle them is in your body!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,863 ✭✭✭seachto7

Pretty sure standing is a free for all, doesn't matter what it says on the ticket.

ok cool. Shur I'll soon find out!

• Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭Stellasmurf

seachto7 wrote: »
    Pretty sure standing is a free for all, doesn't matter what it says on the ticket.

ok cool. Shur I'll soon find out!
    Is this true? I've 4 seated tickets but would prefer standing if possible!

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Sideview

Thank you, thank you , thank you :)

I just saw your post, logged in and got one.
    Thrilled

• Registered Users Posts: 9,202 ✭✭✭maximoose

yep some there now still!

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭buckwheat

Still standing available

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,891 ✭✭✭✭Rothko

I'm selling a seated ticket for face value. PM me if you're interested.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,075 ✭✭✭IamtheWalrus

Wooderson wrote: »
    Had anyone heard how strict theyre gonna be inforcing ID on the person attending with the tickets? I've given my ticket and card to person attending tomorrow as I can't make it. Wondering will they get in?

A person on Reddit emailed sand box (or whatever they're called) about ID checks in Manchester. There will be none.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,322 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

I have one now myself! Literally grabbed one there!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,785 ✭✭✭Zardoz

A person on Reddit emailed sand box (or whatever they're called) about ID checks in Manchester. There will be none.

They have moved the Manchester gigs though due to the terrorist attack at the Manchester Arena.
    Both gigs are being combined into one open air gig at Lancashire County Cricket Club.
    There wont be any ID checks and I will eat my hat if there are ID checks tomorrow in Dublin.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,381 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

rubadub wrote: »
    just now on TM, single seated available, tried for 2 and offered none. Block L is dead centre but upper area, I did not buy this so get it while you can

These tickets are held for: 02:44

Sec BLOCKL
    Row 38, Seats 141
    ?92.50 ea
    Buy
    U16S MUST BE ACCOMPANIED, BY A PARENT / ...
    Full Price Ticket
    TICKET PRICE ?92.50 x 1
    SERVICE CHARGE ?6.85 x 1
    SUBTOTAL (Full Price Ticket) ?99.35
    Prices are in ?

more block L, this time 2 seats front row (which is 33 in L)

Sec BLOCKL
    Row 33, Seats 133-134
    ?92.50 ea
    Buy
    U16S MUST BE ACCOMPANIED, BY A PARENT / ...
    Full Price Ticket
    TICKET PRICE ?92.50 x 2
    SERVICE CHARGE ?6.85 x 2
    SUBTOTAL (Full Price Ticket) ?198.70
    Prices are in ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 876 ✭✭✭Euphoria Intensifies

Lads I have a spare standing ticket now as my friend can't make it and no one else I've asked is able to come due to the short notice/cost. Send me a DM if you're interested!

• Registered Users Posts: 2 johnr2017

Hi folks if anyone would like to swap a u2 pitch standing for a radiohead standing let me know please as i have one spare radiohead ticket and i need to try to get a u2 ticket.cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,512 ✭✭✭Wheety

I just went in and was offered 2 standing tickets. I released them so keep trying.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,760 ✭✭✭Effects

Is Junun with the full band that toured last year?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,868 ✭✭✭Andersonisgod

Really high hopes going to this, love their latest album, setlists from this tour look extremely promising.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,597 ✭✭✭emeldc

Wooderson wrote: »
    Had anyone heard how strict theyre gonna be inforcing ID on the person attending with the tickets? I've given my ticket and card to person attending tomorrow as I can't make it. Wondering will they get in?

I'm wondering that myself. My son and daughter are going on tickets bought on my wifes' credit card. She's overseas so obviously can't turn up. She left a photocopy of her Passport and the credit card that they were bought on and my son and daughter will also have their ID's with them. I'll be pretty pi$$ed of if there is any issues. I'm all for anti-touting but there should have been an option to put individual names on the tickets and then then for ID to be checked. Not everyone has a credit card.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

Those tight f#cks in 3arena better have air conditioning turned up to 11 tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 967 ✭✭✭phunkadelic

Those tight f#cks in 3arena better have air conditioning turned up to 11 tomorrow
    Wont be half as hot tomorrow, more like 18 degrees

• Registered Users Posts: 38 DGM

One ticket for sale. Seated. €80. PM if interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 967 ✭✭✭phunkadelic

Lads I have a pair of decent sites in Block j, row 37, drop me a PM.
    I'll walk in with you (although I don't think they'll enforce it)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭UsedToWait

Fair dues to boardsies for helping fellow fans out, and to mods for showing common sense on the issue.

I understand Toutless' reluctance to touch gigs like this, but think they should allow them on a subforum for people who have x posts, or registered x time ago..

• Registered Users Posts: 12,891 ✭✭✭✭Rothko

Anyone know any other site where I could try to sell the spare ticket I have?

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭thc4me

I have 1 standing ticket spare just looking for what i paid for it. I'll be going in early, probably 6ish. So if anyone is interested give me a message we can sort the details.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭UsedToWait

thc4me wrote: »
    I have 1 standing ticket spare just looking for what i paid for it. I'll be going in early, probably 6ish. So if anyone is interested give me a message we can sort the details.

Doors = 6:30pm

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,381 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

Suas11 wrote: »
    Anyone know any other site where I could try to sell the spare ticket I have?

donedeal maybe. Also I don't think anybody has yet confirmed if they contacted TM and were refused a refund. I see tickets continually being put back up on sale on their site so still wonder if this is cancellations. And yes I know they are not supposed to do refunds but nobody has confirmed they rang them. Other people appear to have got them for other gigs for a 6euro fee.

It could be too late for them to be refunding at this stage though.

For eddie veder really good tickets got released late in the day. I imagine these were set aside for staff who did not take them. While the radiohead ones coming up for sale are not great tickets.

Advertisement