Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Radiohead, 3Arena, 20th June 2017

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,573 ✭✭✭WhiteMemento9

rubadub wrote: »
    While the radiohead ones coming up for sale are not great tickets.

What is not great about them? They are general standing tickets which would be my first preference for any gig. I always find people who sit at gigs a little strange if you under 50 :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,791 ✭✭✭John_Mc

Yet another person with a spare standing ticket going for slightly less than cost, paid €99 for that early access thing, but will let it go for what's on the ticket €91

• Registered Users Posts: 316 ✭✭Undertow

If anyone is selling a spare ticket, pleeease PM me!! Standing ticket, preferably! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭blue_blue

Have these 2 seated tickets for sale:

Section BLOCKP
    Row 49
    Seats 229 - 230
    Type Full Price Ticket
    Ticket Price €61.45 x 2
    Service Charge €6.85 x 2
    SUBTOTAL €136.60

They're digital tickets but I can modify name to whoever you like. PM if interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,322 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

blue_blue wrote: »

Section BLOCKP
    Row 49
    Seats 229 - 230
    Type Full Price Ticket
    Ticket Price €61.45 x 2
    Service Charge €6.85 x 2
    SUBTOTAL €136.60

They're digital tickets but I can modify name to whoever you like. PM if interested.

How?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,322 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

Undertow wrote: »
    If anyone is selling a spare ticket, pleeease PM me!! Standing ticket, preferably! :)

See all those posts above!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,596 ✭✭✭threein99

I've to collect my girlfriend after this gig, where is the best place near the point that I can collect her?

• Registered Users Posts: 16 OCALLAA5

Hi Everyone,

I have 2 seating tickets for sale:

Section
    BLOCKM
    Row
    Seats
    189 - 190
    Type
    Three Presale Ticket
    Ticket Price
    €92.50 x 2
    Service Charge
    €6.85 x 2

I can't seem to log in with my old profile which I haven't used in years (machintoshlover). They are e-tickets with my name printed on them. I'm not sure if I can change the name on the tickets at this stage but willing to lend someone my ID card (assuming 3 will enforce this ID check thing).

I originally bought the tickets on the 3 pre-sale for my girlfriend and I but she can't make it now.

PM if interested & apologies for the dodgy nature of this message (e-ticket, first time poster etc.).

• Registered Users Posts: 9,202 ✭✭✭maximoose

Christ I cant wait for later!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,746 ✭✭✭BullBlackNova

About to hit the road from Cork. Seems like I've been waiting years for this!!

Fingers crossed for Reckoner. Beyond that, I'm happy with anything!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,687 ✭✭✭blacklilly

I haven't been this excited about a gig in a long time. Can't concentrate in work:pac:

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 17,424 ✭✭✭✭Conor Bourke

I'm tremendously excited :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,863 ✭✭✭seachto7

What time are doors? 6:30?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,202 ✭✭✭maximoose

Yep

18:30 DOORS
    19:20-20:00 JUNUN Onstage (40)
    20:30-23:00 RADIOHEAD Onstage

• Registered Users Posts: 6,519 ✭✭✭Mike Guide 69

Did someone mention , was there early entrance type tickets available, I doubt theres a pit for tonight surely????

• Registered Users Posts: 666 ✭✭✭Speckydodge

Looks like I've 2 standing tickets extra. Anyone interested pm me with a phone number to arrange a meet up at the gig

• Registered Users Posts: 666 ✭✭✭Speckydodge

People's hopes for Junun??

• Registered Users Posts: 32,381 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

What is not great about them? They are general standing tickets which would be my first preference for any gig. I always find people who sit at gigs a little strange if you under 50 :pac:
    I was talking about the seated ones, thought it went without saying.

• Registered Users Posts: 611 ✭✭✭bkrangle

They sound interesting enough from youtube vids

I think it boils down to how well the sound translates to a large(ish) arena

When Jonny Greenwood supported Beck in an outdoor gig in Dublin in 2015 it really didn't work at all..............Hopefully this will be better than that

• Registered Users Posts: 12,891 ✭✭✭✭Rothko

I like Indian music so I'm interested to see what it'll be like in a live performance. I'd recommend people to check out the documentary made about the album, it's pretty good.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,760 ✭✭✭Effects

threein99 wrote: »
    I've to collect my girlfriend after this gig, where is the best place near the point that I can collect her?

Depends where you are coming from. I'd tell her to get the Luas to Connolly/ Bus Aras and collect her there.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,512 ✭✭✭Wheety

Effects wrote: »
    Depends where you are coming from. I'd tell her to get the Luas to Connolly/ Bus Aras and collect her there.

Yeah she's better off getting out of the area for you to collect her. Luas straight outside. If possible tell her to head in on the Luas too with a return ticket so she doesn't have to buy one on the way out or if she has a Leap, use that.

Jervis has a big car park so you could meet her there too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭atilladehun

Having both stood and sat at the three arena, and in one case did back to back nights for arcade fire first sitting and then standing my preference is to sit. Acoustics are way better, as is the view.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,573 ✭✭✭WhiteMemento9

Having both stood and sat at the three arena, and in one case did back to back nights for arcade fire first sitting and then standing my preference is to sit. Acoustics are way better, as is the view.

It is a horrible venue where both are pretty terrible imo. I can't actually believe I have paid so much money for by far my least favourite venue in Dublin . . . . but it is Radiohead

• Registered Users Posts: 19,725 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

After a lot of hassle, it turns out I have one standing ticket available for face value. I will be at the venue around 8pm so if someone wants it and can meet me there at that time, pm me please

(ticket gone)

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭nehemiah

• Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭PeterTwo

Also have a spare standing ticket for cost price - can meet outside the venue at 7.15pm. PM if interested

• Registered Users Posts: 3 LoInfidel

Looks like I've 2 standing tickets extra. Anyone interested pm me with a phone number to arrange a meet up at the gig

Hey, I'd definitely be interested if they are still free?

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭blue_blue

Birneybau wrote: »
    blue_blue wrote: »

Section BLOCKP
    Row 49
    Seats 229 - 230
    Type Full Price Ticket
    Ticket Price €61.45 x 2
    Service Charge €6.85 x 2
    SUBTOTAL €136.60

How?

Break pdf protection & edit name. Tickets still going if anyone interested.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,596 ✭✭✭threein99

Effects wrote: »

I'll be coming from Castleknock

Advertisement