Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Radiohead, 3Arena, 20th June 2017

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭MikeRyan87

I have an extra standing ticket for entrance 3.
    Someone pulled out last minute.
    Can meet outside and go in together.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭UsedToWait

Jaysus, who are all these people deciding not to go to Radiohead!!

Have them playing since 8.30 this morning, and non-stop till I join the queue!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,597 ✭✭✭emeldc

emeldc wrote: »
    I'm wondering that myself. My son and daughter are going on tickets bought on my wifes' credit card. She's overseas so obviously can't turn up. She left a photocopy of her Passport and the credit card that they were bought on and my son and daughter will also have their ID's with them. I'll be pretty pi$$ed of if there is any issues. I'm all for anti-touting but there should have been an option to put individual names on the tickets and then then for ID to be checked. Not everyone has a credit card.

So just to touch on this again. My young lad rang TM and as he hadn't printed the tickets yet, they changed the name on them from my wifes' to his. Why they just couldn't that when she paid for them in the first place is beyond me. But anyway, all's well that ends well :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,596 ✭✭✭threein99

UsedToWait wrote: »

Have them playing since 8.30 this morning, and non-stop till I join the queue!

Strange but nice to see the spare tickets are ending up in the right hands.

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭wobert

I just got 2 tickets from ticketmaster. Im thrilled, missed out when they went on sale last year.
    I seem to have serious problems with TM, i had secured tickets online but couldnt process the payment, got them through the app and then was kicked out. managed to get them again at the last attempt.
    I need to relisten to moon shape pool. Rang my usual gig buddy and he is working but will try and get night off.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 803 ✭✭✭BelovedAunt

Lads there are standing tickets available on Ticketmaster now.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭flasher0030

LoInfidel wrote: »
    Hey, I'd definitely be interested if they are still free?

I’ll definitely take one if you are giving them away for free!!!
    May God issue you with a thousand blessings!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,597 ✭✭✭emeldc

threein99 wrote: »

....... or maybe all the people buying them are ticket touts :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,233 ✭✭✭Billy Mays

Has anyone been at a gig in the 3 since they increased their security?

How long does it take to get through the security check?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭flasher0030

Billy Mays wrote: »
    Has anyone been at a gig in the 3 since they increased their security?

How long does it take to get through the security check?

Was at Iron Maiden few weeks ago, and Eddie Vedder week and a half ago. Went into the entrance beside Luas stop for Maiden, queue was only about 5 minutes at 8 bells.
    Was sitting for E Vedder, so different entrance. Really long queue, but moved along quite quickly. No more than 20 minutes, just perfect to drink a can – again it was around 8 o’clock.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

It is a horrible venue where both are pretty terrible imo. I can't actually believe I have paid so much money for by far my least favourite venue in Dublin . . . . but it is Radiohead

Agreed! Hate the layout and open areas at the back

• Registered Users Posts: 3,233 ✭✭✭Billy Mays

Was at Iron Maiden few weeks ago, and Eddie Vedder week and a half ago. Went into the entrance beside Luas stop for Maiden, queue was only about 5 minutes at 8 bells.
    Was sitting for E Vedder, so different entrance. Really long queue, but moved along quite quickly. No more than 20 minutes, just perfect to drink a can ? again it was around 8 o?clock.
    How thorough was the search?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭Carpentry

SPARE TICKETS ANYONE ???

• Registered Users Posts: 814 ✭✭✭Homesick Alien

Are you still looking for seated?

Yes! I've just sent you a pm!

• Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭PeterTwo

Carpentry wrote: »
    SPARE TICKETS ANYONE ???

Yes - have one standing if you're interested

Cost price of course (€100)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,572 ✭✭✭DominoDub

Lads there are standing tickets available on Ticketmaster now.

Yeah but it will not let me complete the Purchase ...:mad:

Tried two diff Computers and Browsers same ==stops at payment stage re T&C's

• Registered Users Posts: 10,322 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

threein99 wrote: »

Exactly, and at cost price. Delighted to see it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,266 ✭✭✭NapoleonInRags

My mate has done his back in - anyone interested in swapping two sitting tickets for standing?

• Registered Users Posts: 3 LoInfidel

Looking for two tickets if anybody has any available? Will most likely go wandering hopelessly outside the venue looking for them so I'd rather not have it come to that if possible.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭purple hands

would a photocopy of a passport suffice?

(or are people expecting IDs to be checked at all....)

• Advertisement

Looking for two tickets if anybody has any available? Will most likely go wandering hopelessly outside the venue looking for them so I'd rather not have it come to that if possible.

I can give you one anyway, not sure if that helps?

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭blue_blue

My 2 seated tickets still available.

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭deise300

Looking for one standing ticket please! Living close to 3arena so can pick up there any time after 6 :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3 LoInfidel

blue_blue wrote: »
    My 2 seated tickets still available.

Sweet! Are you going to the gig? Could meet you there?

deise300 wrote: »
    Looking for one standing ticket please! Living close to 3arena so can pick up there any time after 6 :)

My standing ticket is still available - could meet you at the Three at 7.15pm if that suits.

PM me if so :)

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭Jacks Smirking Revenge

If anyone happens to have a ticket spare I'd be willing to buy at the original price, PM any offers. I'd assume you'd have to go in at the same time as the ticket buyer due to the name thing?

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭deise300

PeterTwo wrote: »
    My standing ticket is still available - could meet you at the Three at 7.15pm if that suits.

PM me if so :)

That would be great, thank you!! Can't send PM??

• Registered Users Posts: 32,381 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

UsedToWait wrote: »
    Not an unusual amount, its simply since toutless & adverts are not allowing them post there. They are usually not allowed post here but seems they are thankfully turning a blind eye this time.

Problem now is that the "traditional touts" might clean up, as people could not sell on the usual sites. Many are saying ID checks are unlikely so the traditional "buyin or sellin" street touts will hear about this outside. If people are going up
    to the gig wanting tickets or selling tickets they should make a sign, as the street touts can be intimidating "on their turf" at the best of times, and many would be shy or uncomfortable about going around asking/shouting "anyone selling tickets" or "ticket for sale". If you have one to sell and are going yourself you might see someone asking a street tout, and walking away after likely being told a stupidly high price, so discreetly follow that person and assure them they can go in with you.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,176 ✭✭✭vinnycoyne

Just had a cancellation, so I have a spare standing ticket going at face value. Hoping to be at the venue around 8. PM if interested.

EDIT: Ticket's taken!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭MisterAnarchy

rubadub wrote: »
    Problem now is that the "traditional touts" might clean up, as people could not sell on the usual sites. Many are saying ID checks are unlikely so the traditional "buyin or sellin" street touts will hear about this outside. If people are going up
    to the gig wanting tickets or selling tickets they should make a sign, as the street touts can be intimidating "on their turf" at the best of times, and many would be shy or uncomfortable about going around asking/shouting "anyone selling tickets" or "ticket for sale".

Those street touts are the scum of the earth ,you can tell they are a tout just be looking at them .
    I was at Paramore last week ,and that was supposed to have ID checks too .
    The touts were right in front of the Olympia laughing and joking with security and there were no ID checks .
    A complete farce .

Advertisement