Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Radiohead, 3Arena, 20th June 2017

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭blue_blue

LoInfidel wrote: »
    blue_blue wrote: »
    My 2 seated tickets still available.

Sweet! Are you going to the gig? Could meet you there?

Not going but can meet before in IFSC/3arena to give print out or digital ticket. PM if you want them (I'm on mobile and can't seem to PM users, buy I can see my inbox, strange)

• Registered Users Posts: 1 fortonthehill

vinnycoyne wrote: »
    Just had a cancellation, so I have a spare standing ticket going at face value. Hoping to be at the venue around 8. PM if interested.

PM sent

• Registered Users Posts: 2,653 ✭✭✭flasher0030

Billy Mays wrote: »
    How thorough was the search?[/QUOTE

Very thorough. Was thinking of putting a drink inside my sock, but it would have been nabbed. I had no bags or hat on. So standard search. I'm a bloke.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,526 ✭✭✭✭Arghus

Just, for what it's worth, I really hate touts.

• Registered Users Posts: 30 Kev217

blue_blue wrote: »
    Not going but can meet before in IFSC/3arena to give print out or digital ticket. PM if you want them (I'm on mobile and can't seem to PM users, buy I can see my inbox, strange)

Let me know if these don't go if you don't mind.

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 17,424 ✭✭✭✭Conor Bourke

On my way into town now like

tumblr_neadw7dvir1qzd6kwo1_250.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 876 ✭✭✭Euphoria Intensifies

So I emailed 3Arena yesterday to ask about ID checks (wanted to see if they would take a student card as valid ID). Response from them is that there will be checks and any valid ID (inc student ID) will be accepted.

Whether their plan is put into practice or not tonight I guess we'll see later. I'd say if there's a big backup around 7:30 or so they'll prob just let people go ahead.

(Oh I also sold the ticket I posted about yesterday)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,678 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

So I emailed 3Arena yesterday to ask about ID checks (wanted to see if they would take a student card as valid ID). Response from them is that there will be checks and any valid ID (inc student ID) will be accepted.

Whether their plan is put into practice or not tonight I guess we'll see later. I'd say if there's a big backup around 7:30 or so they'll prob just let people go ahead.

(Oh I also sold the ticket I posted about yesterday)

Grand, my leap card will do!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,855 ✭✭✭budgemook

Are there any bars open down there for concerts these days? I think last time I was there, there wasn't but the time before there was.

• Registered Users Posts: 692 ✭✭✭aristotle25

budgemook wrote: »
    Are there any bars open down there for concerts these days? I think last time I was there, there wasn't but the time before there was.

Bar in the Gibson hotel beside venue.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,653 ✭✭✭flasher0030

I know I'm a bit late getting on the bandwagon now, but anyone here on boards have any spare ticket.
    I shouldn’t wish any bad-will on anybody, but hoping that there will be a few drop-outs.
    Will probably head up to 3Arena to see if anything going.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Edragon

Sorry for joining in here but I have a spare ticket going. It's seated if anyone is interested

• Registered Users Posts: 5,785 ✭✭✭Zardoz

Have a couple of spare standing tickets for tonight ,face value ,pm if interested .

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Jariiii

PM sent

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Harmacj

Jariiii wrote: »
    PM sent

Are they still available? Am looking for 1

Hi am looking for a ticket for tonight, seating or standing. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1 shanegormley33

Hey! I have two standing tickets for tonight at the 3arena and want to trade for two seated tickets.
    Let me know if you're interested and we can make arrangements! :)

Kev217 wrote: »

Hi Kev - did you sell your tickets? I'm looking for 1... thanks

Kev217 wrote: »

Hi Kev - did you sell your tickets? I'm looking for 1... thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1 ThomasOMalley

Have two standing tickets for radiohead tonight and cant go, will sell at face value. Any takers?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 27 bailey7

Hey! I have two standing tickets for tonight at the 3arena and want to trade for two seated tickets.
    Let me know if you're interested and we can make arrangements! :)

Hi have 2 seated to trade for 2 standing if you're still interested?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Jariiii

Have two standing tickets for radiohead tonight and cant go, will sell at face value. Any takers?

PM sent

• Registered Users Posts: 967 ✭✭✭phunkadelic

It seems the security jobsworths are enforcing the ID thing. Friend joined the queue very early and they won't allow him in without my ID.
    Twats
    I wouldn't be surprised if they ease off on it later

• Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭wacotaco

2 standing for sale also. Mate dropped out

• Registered Users Posts: 6,519 ✭✭✭Mike Guide 69

The touts looks look lost outside,I'm looking down on the balcony from the Gibson and they look a bit stunned!!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,347 ✭✭✭✭Grayditch

I hope the touts lose their bollocks.

Also looks like I might have a spare ticket going as well heading over at 6.30 when gates open,mate looks as if he's pulled out

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,596 ✭✭✭threein99

The touts looks look lost outside,I'm looking down on the balcony from the Gibson and they look a bit stunned!!

Take a pic please :D

threein99 wrote: »
    Take a pic please :D

I'm inside now,but they look on their faces was priceless!!!!!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 967 ✭✭✭phunkadelic

It seems the security jobsworths are enforcing the ID thing. Friend joined the queue very early and they won't allow him in without my ID.
    Twats
    I wouldn't be surprised if they ease off on it later
    UPdate: they got in ok with no ID, crowd surged and security couldn't handle them all, so let them in

Advertisement