Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Radiohead, 3Arena, 20th June 2017

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,678 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

I got mine! Yay!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,678 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

everlast75 wrote: »
    ???

About 8 minutes.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,785 ✭✭✭Zardoz

OhHiMark wrote: »
    I got 2 standing. What happened to the 61.45 price?

Tickets from 61.45 ,booking fees and service charges are extra.
    61.45 are just the worst seats Id imagine.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

Damn you Radiohead, one of the last bands I love that I've never seen...........€107.85 for a standing ticket! Feel nauseous! Ah well............ I got a ticket! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭Xyo

GA - standing is a normal standing ticket right?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 648 ✭✭✭Neo#

I let tickets go. Over 100 euro each feck that!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,724 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

Jesus - this is the longest 15 minutes ever!

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭ruadh

Feck it - I got the standing. I'll just give out for the next few days but then be DELIGHTED that I got standing :-)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,435 Mod ✭✭✭✭Weepsie

Ticketmaster max service charge is 6.35. This is twice that, and above the 12.5 %. I love Radiohead and all, but that is really taking the p!ss. No better than some of the organisations they like to rail against.

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭Fago123

Had 2 seated tickets until I saw a 27 service charge and 10.50 postage. Almost 210 total for 2 tickets? Absolutely outrageous. Na, I can't justify that I'm sorry! I'll take my chances with Ticketmaster on Friday.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,710 ✭✭✭ahlookit

Xyo wrote: »
    GA - standing is a normal standing ticket right?

Yep.

€400 for 4 tickets.... saw figures of €60 being mentioned the other day???

Still got them. Its been 8 years after all...

• Registered Users Posts: 514 ✭✭✭Yenwod

If anyone gets a Bad Gateway error after submitting their order, check your emails! I assumed my order didn't go through and was about to buy 2 more but the first order had gone through!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,577 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

Weepsie wrote: »
    Ticketmaster max service charge is 6.35. This is twice that, and above the 12.5 %. I love Radiohead and all, but that is really taking the p!ss. No better than some of the organisations they like to rail against.

Is it one charge per ticket or what way is it working?

Still in queue here...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,785 ✭✭✭Zardoz

Weepsie wrote: »

Its a bit ironic allright.
    The service fee for 4 standing would be 55 euro ,scandalous really ,when you consider sites like tickets.ie can sell tickets with a service fee of a euro or 2 per order.
    At least the seats being offered were in good sections though unlike some presales where they just sell crap seats.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,724 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

got 2 standing - the price is relative. I'd spend 60e on a night out without a gig. Put money aside between now and then. Don't care if I've to drive in and out of town to see them.

Thanks to OP and also the poster who mentioned that site. Appreciate it :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 876 ✭✭✭Euphoria Intensifies

I'm still in the queue but tbh 100 for one ticket is making me question whether it's worth getting tickets today! That's really ****ing steep.

The presale is prob sold out at this stage anyway. I only saw the link posted here 10 mins ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,662 ✭✭✭dirkmeister

I bit the bullet and got the ticket.

F@ck it.

They're worth it imo, as the poster above said, you'd spend at least half of that on a night out.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭StickyMcGinty

Pricey, but got 2 standing. I know it's extortionate but with the resale restrictions it means it's Friday or bust for the remainder of the tickets, so happy to pay the extra to save the stress. Toutless wont help me this time otherwise.

Would have been nice to throw in Box Office Pickup to save a 10er at least

Zardoz wrote: »
    Its a bit ironic allright.
    The service fee for 4 standing would be 55 euro ,scandalous really ,when you consider sites like tickets.ie can sell tickets with a service fee of a euro or 2 per order.
    At least the seats being offered were in good sections though unlike some presales where they just sell crap seats.
    I am bitter everytime I pay TM ticket fees, feeling a little queasy after this!! I never understood why it's per ticket either, surely buying multiple tickets in one transaction isn't that much more work than buying a single ticket?

• Registered Users Posts: 608 ✭✭✭unichick

Still at that page. I presume I'm in the queue. No movement. I'm losing hope. Any seated tickets for sale?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,233 ✭✭✭Billy Mays

Got two standing

I know the charges are a rip, but f*ck it.

€85.50 each for seated? I'm tempted!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭OhHiMark

I tried again for the laugh and got through the queue in about 10 minutes. They're still on sale.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,539 ✭✭✭ghostdancer

unichick wrote: »
    €85.50 each for seated? I'm tempted!
    plus 14 service fee per ticket.
    plus 10 international postage.

€109 total for 1 ticket.

• Registered Users Posts: 558 ✭✭✭deeks

Just got two standing. Delighted. €100 is expensive but in reality I knew it would be €75 - €80 anyway so to pay an extra €20 or so and not have to worry about getting them on Friday is brilliant.

Works out at €209 for two! Got them! My Christmas present to myself!

• Registered Users Posts: 725 ✭✭✭talking_walnut

Selection is limited now. Can't get a single standing ticket. I'm looking for 4 together so looks like I'm waiting until Friday.

There'll probably be some reappearing in the pool from people not going all the way to buying the ticket, so if you're only looking for one or two it might be worth still trying.

In reality, I paid 150 for a seat at Beyonce at Croker so 100 for Radiohead in the 3Arena is a steal :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭Noxin

plus 14 service fee per ticket.
    plus 10 international postage.

€109 total for 1 ticket.

hah. go and $hite. I'll take my chances on Friday.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,402 ✭✭✭davywalsh7

Absolute rip off!!

Anyone know what the story with three is? R they doing a pre sale ?

Advertisement