Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Radiohead, 3Arena, 20th June 2017

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭Sammy96

When will the Three presale happen? I got a code

• Registered Users Posts: 2,726 ✭✭✭Arne_Saknussem

Sammy96 wrote: »
    When will the Three presale happen? I got a code

It's seemingly happening alongside the main sale at 9am Friday morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 725 ✭✭✭talking_walnut

If anyone else has one going spare I'd appreciate it!

• Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭Sheog

Getting the same error... started trying as soon as I got the text from Three :(

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭Beans_On

whats the point of a pre-sale if it starts same time as the general?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,746 ✭✭✭BullBlackNova

Beans_On wrote: »

It's not a presale, it's a separate allocation of tickets reserved for 3 customers.

They'll have a % designated for them, the rest will be general sale.

Up to you which you think you have a better chance of getting!

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭sabrewulf

Beans_On wrote: »

Three has an allocated lot that cannot be purchased without a code on initial general sale.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,582 ✭✭✭Swashbuckler

***Code gone***

Three presale code here for anyone who wants it. Send me a PM.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,855 ✭✭✭budgemook

Don't you need to be a 3 customer to use the code?

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭Blackstar767

How does the 3 presale work exactly?
    Do you have to be a 3 customer?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 725 ✭✭✭talking_walnut

How does the 3 presale work exactly?
    Do you have to be a 3 customer?

I'm not a Three customer and don't have a code, but was talking to my mate who is and here's what we gathered:

Three send you a unique code and a link to a page on their site (probably the same page for everyone). Tickets will be on sale this Friday at 9 with all the rest. It looks like there'll be a special pool of tickets for Three customers, separate from the Ticketmaster ones.

It doesn't look like you need to be a Three customer but I could be wrong. I was wrong already once today :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭Noxin

Getting no where with receiving a code myself at the moment. They don't run out or anything so just try again later if you're like me.

I've given my 3 code away numerous times for various sales. You just use the code on Friday. You don't need to be a 3 customer.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,710 ✭✭✭ahlookit

Is there anything on the three presale link indicating ticketmaster prices ?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,855 ✭✭✭budgemook

I'm not a Three customer and don't have a code, but was talking to my mate who is and here's what we gathered:

Three send you a unique code and a link to a page on their site (probably the same page for everyone). Tickets will be on sale this Friday at 9 with all the rest. It looks like there'll be a special pool of tickets for Three customers, separate from the Ticketmaster ones.

It doesn't look like you need to be a Three customer but I could be wrong. I was wrong already once today :D
    Your code for Radiohead is <snip>. Still want tickets? Make sure you go to http://plus.three.ie/gig/details/519?utm_source=PRESALESMS&utm_campaign=RADIO&utm_medium=SMS at 9am on Nov 4th. Terms at three.ie/plus Opt out reply NOMUSIC
    So I don't know if you need to login on that link on Friday.

budgemook wrote: »
    So I don't know if you need to login on that link on Friday.

That link will just bring you to Ticketmaster presale option. No login or anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,233 ✭✭✭Billy Mays

I have a 3 presale code but don't need it as I got tickets this morning. pm me if anyone wants it.

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭wong

I just pmed you Billy. Would love a code if someone has one.

Been trying the Three website trying to get one for about a half hour now but no luck.
    Their servers seem to be swamped.

*Edit* Seems someone got there before me to get the code off Billy so if anyone has a code that they aren't using, I'd be forever grateful if they would send it to me!

I have a code my brother gave me that I no longer need, PM me if interested!

Edit: Gone! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭brozio7

I have a code my brother gave me that I no longer need, PM me if interested!

PM Sent:)

• Advertisement

Also, the event listing is now on the TM website and lists the ticket price range as €61.45 - €92.50, so if the higher end includes standing then the pre sale tickets aren't looking so bad now!

• Registered Users Posts: 86,585 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Thom better have at least 15 costume changes and some serious pyrotechnics to justify my €107 face value standing ticket :D

Is that the dearest :eek:

Do you think a 2nd date will be added?

Wait. How on earth are these Three tickets pre sale if they go on sale the exact same time as regular release?

• Registered Users Posts: 674 ✭✭✭carnie

Ffs.. I just received a text from 3 saying "Thanks for your text. For security reasons, you can only receive your unique code for this event once."

But yet I haven't received a code.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭purple hands

carnie wrote: »
    Ffs.. I just received a text from 3 saying "Thanks for your text. For security reasons, you can only receive your unique code for this event once."

But yet I haven't received a code.

Heh was just about to post this

I went on the live chat and they said there's heavy traffic on the site/app and to try again in half an hour

Sure I've only been trying again since 13:00

• Registered Users Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭notahappycamper

Do you have to be a 3 customer to use a code i.e. I got a code but am not a 3 customer but the link sent with the code brings me to a 3 login screen. I thought it would bring me to a Ticketmaster site?

• Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭Sheog

wong wrote: »
    Wait. How on earth are these Three tickets pre sale if they go on sale the exact same time as regular release?

I have the EXACT SAME question?? Any one know?

Sheog wrote: »

Ticket allocation assigned to 3 presale.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,565 ✭✭✭bennyl10

Sheog wrote: »
    three have a seperate allocation for customers

• Advertisement

bennyl10 wrote: »
    three have a seperate allocation for customers

But they aren't PRE sale when they are released at the same time.

With the way the Three servers behaved today. There isn't a chance I'm going to use my code to sign in for Three's smaller allotment of tickets when the regular release of tickets happens at the same time.

Advertisement