Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Had to drop out of my college course there last week, i'd hardly be able to repeat?

Options
  • 31-10-2016 9:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Was thinking of repeating the ol' leaving. Got 520 and reluctantly accepted my 3rd choice which did not suit at all. It's surely too late to repeat the leaving now is it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,313 ✭✭✭✭Sam Kade

Not too late, my daughter did the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 sheep89

And did she go back to her old school or go to one of them further education places? Fierce confusing process altogether

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,188 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

You don't have to go back to any school if you don't want to. You could do it from home. External entries in January.

You will not be able to re-use Geog Field study or History Research essay, Home Ec. has already submitted stuff. You will need to check for your subjects.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,313 ✭✭✭✭Sam Kade

sheep89 wrote: »
    And did she go back to her old school or go to one of them further education places? Fierce confusing process altogether

She went to a different secondary school.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,232 ✭✭✭Bazinga_N

sheep89 wrote: »

I'm repeating in a further education place atm and it's very good! A girl just started with us last week after dropping out of her college course so I'm sure it's not too late for you! They just want to see you're committed to repeating and not just wasting time!

• Advertisement
Advertisement