Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Please stop text reminders about paying bill - I do have an Eir A/C

Options
  • 01-11-2016 11:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 38

Hi Eir reps,

Can someone please contact me about how I can stop Eir texting me every month reminding me to pay my bill?

I do have an A/C so didn't want to piggyback on the other open thread.

This started in October and while I was annoyed I let it go once hoping it was a mistake. But I got another one yesterday for November.

I pay by Direct Debit!! So to be getting text "reminders" is downright ridiculous and bordering on insulting. 

I would also like to know where exactly I consented to my non-Eir mobile phone number being used for this purpose and how I can get that approval rescinded.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 186 ✭✭eir: Stacey

TLF wrote: »
    Hi Eir reps,

Can someone please contact me about how I can stop Eir texting me every month reminding me to pay my bill?

I do have an A/C so didn't want to piggyback on the other open thread.

This started in October and while I was annoyed I let it go once hoping it was a mistake. But I got another one yesterday for November.

I pay by Direct Debit!! So to be getting text "reminders" is downright ridiculous and bordering on insulting. 

I would also like to know where exactly I consented to my non-Eir mobile phone number being used for this purpose and how I can get that approval rescinded.
    Hi TLF,

Thanks for getting in touch. I'm sorry to hear this. I can appreciate your frustration completely. Can I query if you ever placed an order with eir? Feel free to PM me here & I can look into this. 

- Stacey

Advertisement