Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Welcome to our new mod TheDriver

Options
  • 01-11-2016 12:32pm
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,222 CMod ✭✭✭✭

Big welcome to TheDriver who has agreed to help out on the modding team and steer* us all in the right direction.

*Oh come on, it's early....

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,751 ✭✭✭mirrorwall14

spurious wrote: »
    Big welcome to TheDriver who has agreed to help out on the modding team and steer* us all in the right direction.

*Oh come on, it's early....

Congrats!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,518 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

Now I'm worried! Go easy on me, I'm the new 1st year

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,438 ✭✭✭Crazyteacher

Congrats ! I was convinced you were already a mod:) goes to show you already were helping and advising us!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭evolving_doors

What the?
    I'll bet he had pull, ...
    Ah no just kidding, it was based on seniority...
    Just seniority, no merit.

#keeptheworsttroublemakersbusywithimportantjobs

• Registered Users Posts: 12,518 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

It's all who you know apparently. My husbands brothers wife's sister in laws kid sorted it. #itsmidterm

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 12,498 Mod ✭✭✭✭byhookorbycrook

Flat to the mat(hs). Congratulations, Driver.

Advertisement