Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Transfer to credit card

Options
  • 01-11-2016 1:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,814 ✭✭✭

Hi, I transferred some money from BOIUK account to BOIUK credit card on Saturday.
    As far as I remember, it has shown up previously on the next working day.
    I presumed the fact it was not a BH in the UK yesterday would have meant the money showing up this morning, but no sign.
    Can you advise please.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,814 ✭✭✭dobsdave

dobsdave wrote: »
    Hi, I transferred some money from BOIUK account to BOIUK credit card on Saturday.
    As far as I remember, it has shown up previously on the next working day.
    I presumed the fact it was not a BH in the UK yesterday would have meant the money showing up this morning, but no sign.
    Can you advise please.
    Any input folks?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 315 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sharon

Hi dobsdave, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards.

We're sorry for the delay in responding. Payments made over the weekend or on a Bank/Public Holiday will be processed the next working day. As you made the transfer on a Saturday, this payment would be processed on Monday and then applied to your credit card account on Tuesday.

Can we ask if this payment has since been applied to your credit card account?

Thanks,

Sharon

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,814 ✭✭✭dobsdave

Hi dobsdave, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards.

We're sorry for the delay in responding. Payments made over the weekend or on a Bank/Public Holiday will be processed the next working day. As you made the transfer on a Saturday, this payment would be processed on Monday and then applied to your credit card account on Tuesday.

Can we ask if this payment has since been applied to your credit card account?

Thanks,

Sharon
    Thanks, It credited this morning, Wednesday.
    It wasn't a public holiday in the UK on Monday, that's why I was wondering.
    I've checked previous transfers which have credited next day.
    Thanks for the reply.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 315 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sharon

Hi dobsdave,

Sorry, we have checked this again for you and can confirm that as there was a Bank Holiday in ROI on Monday, your credit card payment would not have been processed until Tuesday. 

Apologies for any confusion.

Sharon

Advertisement