Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Secret Santa 2016

124»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,762 ✭✭✭Knine

Rio also got all these & tomorrow I am going to rearrange her cage for her. She will be delighted with her new toys & millet treats. Thank you so much to her very generous SS who obviously did their research :-)
    404531.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 223 ✭✭tylerdylan

Sadie opens her parcel. She had a great time sticking her head into it first. Half the fun. But once opened. Well she was thrilled. Her favourite type of rope and a super yummy stocking treat. A huge thanks. And loved the card. Great experience. Thanks so very much xx

The Guinea Pigs were very happy & right now I'm so tired that can't even remember their names lol. They got a lovely tunnel & treats that they have already eaten so no photos!

The fish got some new fish food & eating is their second favourite hobby. Thank you so much to both their SS's

404533.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,610 ✭✭✭muddypaws

I absolutely love Rio's stocking, such a lot of thought and work gone into it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,528 ✭✭✭ShaShaBear

Opie's going to get to open his now shortly once the humans are in bed. I know he smelt something delicious in it and he's still a guarder so I won't make it difficult for him!

Think we'll be finding the glitter from it everywhere for months though :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 731 ✭✭✭ene

Thank you so much to Lotsos secret santa! He absolutely adores his snake toy and has carried it around since he opened it! The tennis balls were a great hit and have already begun to torture my oh as he keeps loosing them under the couch!

I will post pictures later but hope all the animals have a great christmas and new years!!

muddypaws wrote: »
    I absolutely love Rio's stocking, such a lot of thought and work gone into it.

The picture does not do it justice. It really is lovely. There is little bells on the front of it too. I wonder who our Boardsie Knitter is!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭Choc Chip

Sass a little bit unsure as to whether she's allowed to open her present...

https://www.flickr.com/photos/146447269@N04/shares/NW6570

But quickly deciding the biscuits were DEFINITELY for her. https://www.flickr.com/photos/146447269@N04/shares/D2Y2g5

Not too sure about all these goodies... there has to be a catch... https://www.flickr.com/photos/146447269@N04/shares/4S1e09

And posing very prettily for the camera without her biscuits... https://www.flickr.com/photos/146447269@N04/shares/x8pc56

Not quite as pretty a pose when she has to stop herself from grabbing the biscuits https://www.flickr.com/photos/146447269@N04/shares/SQa6Kk

• Advertisement

Finally, here is our first casualty - now in our small toy hospital for repair: https://www.flickr.com/photos/146447269@N04/shares/X238D3

And here is what happened when someone managed to slip unnoticed into the living room with all the wrapping paper... https://www.flickr.com/photos/146447269@N04/shares/XF988U

The fishes are certainly enjoying the new additions to their tank. Mayhaps now Elsa the blue platy can have babies without them becoming lunch :p

Thank yoy, Secret Santa!

Still have a poorly human baby up, so haven't gotten the chance to give Opie his yet, but there's still time!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,512 ✭✭✭baby and crumble

Thanks to both Luna and Shades secret Santana!

Luna LOVES her new toys.

404559.jpg

404560.JPG

Shade doesn't seem to be in the mood for anything right now, I think Luna is annoying her so I'll try again with her new presents later or tomorrow. Thank you so so much to both, you've gone above and beyond!

Merry Christmas everyone!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,264 ✭✭✭✭Alicat

Chaos! Toys everywhere! Riggs and Lily are literally rolling around in the pile of goodies. Photos later! The wrapping paper on one of them is going down a treat too!

Thank you very much to both Santas! Both packages were very generously packed!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,264 ✭✭✭✭Alicat

Can't cope.

404561.JPG

All these cat pictures are making me jealous that I don't have a cat!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,053 ✭✭✭✭tk123

Thanks to Bailey and Lucy's secret santas for their lovely presents!! Pics to follow :)

• Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭Kajemo

thank you so so much to Rosie and Sandie's Secret Santas, they were absolutely spoilt.

Sandie has fallen in love with the festive lamb teddy that was sent to her and was over the moon with her rodeos, she also loved the long pink teddy, but Rosie also took a liking to that and swiftly stole it from Sandie. Her rope toy was a big hit as well.

Rosie was soooo happy with her new bowl and she was very interested in the edible Christmas decoration she got, so much so that she grabbed it and ran, she loved her smackos and the big squeaky brussel sprout went down a treat, also the soft pair of lips, haha funny for us humans to look at her chewing on that.

So thank you so much to both SS you spoilt my girls and they are over the moon....

Sending love and Happy Christmas.... :):):):)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,441 ✭✭✭pampootie

Finally got to open it all up! A huge thank you to Pascal's secret santa, he was utterly spoilt! I'm also very impressed by how beautifully wrapped it was! His favourites so far are the squeaky santa and the dinosaur, he's bombing around the kitchen at the moment trying to kill them both! So far my pics are all blurry cos he's too excited to pose properly, hopefully I'll get better ones later

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,524 ✭✭✭Zapperzy

Thank you so much to Jesse and Freyas secret santa, they're delighted with their haul :D We had great fun opening their presents last night, initially I think the box stole their attention until they realised what was in it rattled and smelled nice :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,512 ✭✭✭baby and crumble

Quick update: Shade very much enjoys her new fleece!

404607.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,238 ✭✭✭jellybear

Milo is currently enjoying his Secret Santa cushion as he keeps me company on the couch. Have an awful chest infection all week. I feel rotten :( He's so good for keeping me company though I have to say!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,053 ✭✭✭✭tk123

SS2016 Video!! Thanks again to our Secret Santas!!

I sped the first part up...They both started out opening Lucy's together..then she took over and went into a frenzy lol! Watch out for her waiting for her treat like Homer Simpson and snatching poor Bailey's toy!!! I had to lock her in the kitchen so he could play with it lol!! :D

PS I had better music on this but YouTube took it off so I used one of their free tracks! :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,770 ✭✭✭Jen Pigs Fly

Presents opened earlier today so I'll be putting pics up soon! The horse loved her lick! Opened it and she was instantly at it! Scoobie loved her new cushion and teddy (the younger dog Ollie loved it even better so the teddy is in a room he is not aloud enter .... he's a teddy ripper)! And Ollie looks so handsome in his bandana, he worse it with his therapy dog outfit today at a Christmas party!

To Opie's SS, thank you so much! He thoroughly enjoyed his nommies (currently up the garden fervently burying his "midnight treat" as we speak) and he has been thoroughly spoilt rotten! Will try to get a photo of him at some point with his fabulous new squeakies (obviously can't photograph the grumpy git with his massive haul of treats because he'd eat me :pac: ).
    Little human ended up in hospital over Xmas and now has to go back in for exploratory testing, so poor Opie only got to open his last night :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,892 ✭✭✭Harpy

Sorry it's taken me so long to post have been in a heap with a bad flu all over Christmas... Thank you so much to Persie and Beaus secret Santa's they both loved all their toys and treats...
    Beau ripped the wrapping off his present like a lunatic while persie stood there staring at me as if to say 'I've just had my hair and nails clipped for christmas you hardly expect me to rip this open, open it for me human'..
    they loved all the stuff they got, spoilt they where and spent the whole evening running round playing with everything ..
    thanks silly mango for organising all this once again you're a star!!

Advertisement