Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

info on living in corbally

• 01-11-2016 3:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,861 ✭✭✭

Hey there. So I could be moving to corbally very spoiled was wondering if you kind folk could shed some light on the area.

Abbey vale to be exact. I am just wondering how safe the area is. Is there any trouble, break ins it even floods in the area?

I have driven around a few times and noticed loads of dog walkers and women freely talking on mobiles at night time (a good sign?). I have seen some teens but they gotta go somewhere and they didn't look like they where up to anything.

I also know that Richmond park has flooded previously but this is around the block from Abbey vale.

So I am wondering if anyone knows if the place floods or not and how family friendly it is.

Thanks everyone

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,266 ✭✭✭naughtysmurf

Living not a million miles away, not aware of any flooding in Abbeyvale, Abbeylock or Danesfort, they are a bit higher than Richmond park, I'd say it's a reasonably quiet area

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭gotasmoke

I don't have any info on break ins, but it's a safe place to walk at night. There are plent of kids and teenagers around but there's very little messing.

Abbeyvale wasn't flooded when Richmond Park was.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,861 ✭✭✭Mr.H

That sounds good. Yea I thought as much but just trying to be as safe as possible.

Thanks for the feedback

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭kilburn

To clarify Richmond Park flood was a freak event caused by negligence so wouldn't worry about that

Advertisement