Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Due July 2017

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 443 ✭✭scarbouro

Baby Noah arrived by section on the 20th of June, weighing 7lbs 13oz. My section was scheduled for the 27th of June but Noah had other ideas. He was footling breech and I start contractions myself so they needed to deliver asap. He was in NICU for a day. We got home last Sunday and both doing well. I'm glad it's all over now!

Best of luck to everyone and can't wait to hear all your exciting news x

• Registered Users Posts: 2,753 ✭✭✭comongethappy

scarbouro wrote: »
    Baby Noah arrived by section on the 20th of June, weighing 7lbs 13oz. My section was scheduled for the 27th of June but Noah had other ideas. He was footling breech and I start contractions myself so they needed to deliver asap. He was in NICU for a day. We got home last Sunday and both doing well. I'm glad it's all over now!

Congrats scarbouro! Well done and enjoy the little cuddles again :)

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭Excited_FTM

Congratulations Scarbouro :) Love the name!!

Thats my fear of going into labour myself, my section is scheduled for the 10th.

Dunnes seem to have some good baby offers this week coming.

• Registered Users Posts: 793 ✭✭✭jaja321

scarbouro wrote: »

Huge congrats Scarbouro! Beautiful name. Hope you are recovering well xxx

Just finished up work yesterday..Couldn't come quick enough! So tired and work has been super stressful. Pampering myself today ..getting nails done etc. Hope to get some rest in before the baby arrives!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭premiergal

Congrats Scarbouro! Hope you're doing well.

Best of luck with your induction today premiergal!

How is everyone doing? Any twinges yet? Due next week and I haven't had any show yet but some strong twinges, hopefully will come soon!

Trying to do a nesting deep clean and getting a few bits done each day,hoping to assemble crib this weekend.

Hi Everyone, I'm going in tomorrow but having c section on Monday. So much to do today, I want to spend the whole day with the kids just cuddling them ðŸ˜႒ But I need to get them organised.

Best of luck tomorrow excited!

• Advertisement

Baby Girl born on Monday, came home today. Beyond Happy :)

• Registered Users Posts: 46 Orangetaster85

Ah congratulations!! How are you getting on ? I had a sweep on monday and a show yesterday , but nothing since. Having a very emotional day today!! Feel like I'm letting every one down! !! Hope everyone is having a better time !!

Congrats Excited! Ahh Orangetaster, don't feel bad! I am going to ask for sweep on Monday when I am in for my placenta scan, was due yesterday and no sign not even a show. Trying labour oil to encourage baby too. The fact you got a show is great news :)

• Registered Users Posts: 46 Orangetaster85

Oh I don't know it's so dis hearting when you think things are going to get going then nothing !! Im also reading too many birth stories about inductions, that its giving me a headache. If nothing happens by Tuesday they will induce me. I had a sweep and it auctully wasn't as bad as I thought it would be!! Bit pissed off he didn't offer me another one though ??!!

• Registered Users Posts: 17 protege_moi

Had a sweep Wednesday and show yesterday. Keep having braxton hicks BT babs doesn't want to come out. Will be induced next week if she doesn't come but am ready for it to be over and done with already

Hey ladies, I was induced with my first and the only bad thing was it took quite a while and the contractions are very intense from the start. But having said that I had a vaginal birth in the end with only a small episiotomy, no forceps or vacuum. I did need the epidural as I didn't sleep the night before thinking I was going to have the baby the next day, then didn't sleep that night as I had intense contractions. Managed to get a couple cat naps before pushing so I had the energy for delivery.

Baby girl born on Wednesday, hopefully going home today. Ended up delivering by section so keeping us in bit longer. So in love! Congrats to all and best of luck to those still waiting xxx

Congrats Jaja, that's fantastic news! Hope you are home and happy now :)

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭premiergal

Congrats Jaja! Had a baby boy on 03/07, I was induced but overall had a pretty straightforward labour (if you can have that!) thankfully and recovering well. Getting used to the lack of sleep lucky he's cute!

Congrats premiergal! Great news!

• Advertisement
  • Subscribers Posts: 32,855 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

Still no sign of anything here. Wifey is due on Thursday, in with the consultant again then (as long as nothing has heppened by then obviously) and we'll (I say we, but I obviously won't have much input as long as her and consultant are happy) decide when to induce by if nothing happening. Probably 27th or 31st I'd say.

Scan today and baby still happy out, back next Monday for a scan to make sure baby is still happy, if not gone by then, and then to be induced on Wednesday next.

Asked for sweep, she said head not very low so probably won't do anything. Just tired of this heart burn and reflux, up since 3am

Booked in for acupuncture induction session on Friday, hopefully will get something moving if I haven't gone by then!

Slow water break, no contractions. Up in hospital now in waiting in casualty for a track and trace. It is packed today, think I will be waiting a while.

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭foreverandever

Slow water break, no contractions. Up in hospital now in waiting in casualty for a track and trace. It is packed today, think I will be waiting a while.

The best of luck! Hope things are progressing and you'll be meeting your baba soon!

Baby girl born 5 o'clock today after induction . 7lbs 12 Oz. Both of us are doing well.

• Subscribers Posts: 32,855 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

Wahey, well done. You've got very happy now I'd say. That's the ideal baby weight, same as the one in the snapper, so your family can do a conga line now.

Baby girl born 5 o'clock today after induction . 7lbs 12 Oz. Both of us are doing well.

Congratulations!! Hope you are able to get some rest and enjoy every minute! Xxx

Thanks a mill. Still in hospital as my blood pressure is now high where it wasn't during pregnancy :-(

• Advertisement

premiergal wrote: »
    Congrats Jaja! Had a baby boy on 03/07, I was induced but overall had a pretty straightforward labour (if you can have that!) thankfully and recovering well. Getting used to the lack of sleep lucky he's cute!

Congratulations premiergal! Xx

Advertisement