Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Due July 2017

Options
12345679»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭RiseToMe

My wife was due today, last two evenings she's had cramping but it passed after an hour or two. Had the 40 week scan today and bubs was busy "burrowing" their head down left to right so definitely trying for an exit but how long it will be before arrival is anybodies guess!

• Registered Users Posts: 389 ✭✭unknowngirl!!

Turns out I've been posting in the wrong thread. Due Aug 14th but after a very tough pregnancy I was induced today at 1pm, just over twelve hours ago, and have been told our little man should arrive at some point tomorrow.

Struggling a little now, trying to rest between contractions, but I know it will be worth it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,753 ✭✭✭comongethappy

Congrats on the impending arrivals Risetome and unknowngirl!

• Subscribers Posts: 32,855 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

Ours could be an August baby yet. Seems content where it is, and wifey going in on Sunday evening to start induction. Hopefully inside baby will be outside baby at some point on Monday to keep it in July, but we'll take it as it comes (easy for me to say!).

• Registered Users Posts: 2,753 ✭✭✭comongethappy

Hope everyone is getting on well with their new additions! Can't believe my girl has been here a month already! My son is great with her, but regressing a bit with us. Feels like she was always here though.

• Advertisement
Advertisement