Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IRC funding; already have a Masters

• 01-11-2016 5:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 927 ✭✭✭

I'm applying for IRC postgrad funding. I have a Bachelor degree and by the time the funding period starts I will have completed a two year Masters.
    Am I eligible to apply for "four year doctoral program"; one year course work plus three year research, or can I only apply for three year research?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7 KevinLl

Hi,

If you can I'd give your college's research office a quick ring tomorrow to double check. My understanding is you apply for one phd option. Either the three or four year phd that your college offers and that your supervisor has agreed to. Is the one year coursework related to your masters? If it is then you can add the years together for the irc. Good luck

Kevin

Advertisement