Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Food labels

Options
  • 01-11-2016 5:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭

Hi all, I'm just wondering who in sligo would make up food labels. I have made some jams which I'm going to give to neighbours and close family members as I made to much and I just want to get labels made up, which would contain ingredients etc. To save me having to tell each ingredient with each individual person. Would like the labels to cost as little as possible please.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭red sean

If you have a computer and printer it would be cheaper to do it yourself. Just buy the blank labels in Sligo office supplies or somewhere such like.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭job seeker

red sean wrote: »
    If you have a computer and printer it would be cheaper to do it yourself. Just buy the blank labels in Sligo office supplies or somewhere such like.

I do indeed. I just don't know how to get the size right. As in, the size may overlap onto another label.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,760 ✭✭✭Effects

Get a brother thermal label printer. I use a QL-570 and 38mmx90mm labels on my 250g jars.

Advertisement