Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Why do I get a 'Session Expired' message on your site when I try to retrieve a Home I

Options
  • 01-11-2016 5:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 346 ✭✭

Why do I get a 'Session Expired' message on your site when I try to retrieve a Home Insurance quote? This is from navigating to your site in a completely fresh browser session, and without having previously entered a reference number anywhere.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 315 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sharon

Hi redt0m,

Thanks so much for bringing this to our attention. We'll ask our Online Team to have a look at this asap. 

We're sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Sharon

• Registered Users Posts: 346 ✭✭redt0m

Hi Bank of Ireland, any update on this? I still get the 'Session Expired' message when trying to retrieve the quote. I'd like to sort this out sooner rather than later, thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 315 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sharon

Hi redt0m,

Sorry for the delay in responding. Our Online Team are investigating this at present and we have not yet received an update. 

If you would like to speak with our Insurance team regarding your quote we would be happy to arrange a call back from an Advisor?

To arrange this, please send us a private message with your full name and phone number. You can send us a private message by clicking on the link in my signature below. 

Thanks,

Sharon

Advertisement