Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rent For Xmas break

Options
  • 01-11-2016 6:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hello everyone, I'm a third level mature student. My girlfriend has already graduated and is studying abroad. She is coming to visit from the xmas break, December 16th until January 15th. I'm living at home so unfortunately she can't stay in mine.

So we would like to rent a place for the month, just the two of us, in Dublin. in our close to city centre.
    Looked on air bnb, daft etc, either too expensive 2-3000+ or no answers from emails.

Thinking maybe someone who is going home for the xmas break might like to rent their place, get rent paid when they are not even using it. We have references, both are very nice and clean. She is from Japan and I'm from Dublin. Both very respectable and trustworthy. Just hoping to find somewhere to stay in Dublin for her visit.

If anyone is interested or knows anyone who might be please send me a message. Any advice is also appreciated.

Comments

Advertisement