Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aritech CS350 - Gross/Pulse of Alarm triggered

Options
  • 01-11-2016 6:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,239 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Quick question with an easy answer I hope :)

Our alarm was triggered while we were out.

By looking at the E.LOG Time/Date and the Operator Log, I know the precise Zone and the Time. That's easy.

However, I am looking for the severity (Gross/Pulse). An engineer showed me months ago, but I can't remember for the life of me.

Would anyone happen to know the option for identifying the Gross/Pulse of a triggered alarm?

I reckon it could be the age of the sensors. They are very old in the affected zone.

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

When you get to the alarm activation in the log press zero for the zone description & zero again for the time/date and zero again to scroll through the information.
    The CS350 was always very intermittent as to whether it showed the gross/pulse information. At the end of the day if you get a few activation's on this zone its more than likely there is a faulty device on that zone.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,239 ✭✭✭Jimbob1977

KoolKid wrote: »
    When you get to the alarm activation in the log press zero for the zone description & zero again for the time/date and zero again to scroll through the information.
    The CS350 was always very intermittent as to whether it showed the gross/pulse information. At the end of the day if you get a few activation's on this zone its more than likely there is a faulty device on that zone.

Thanks KoolAid....

Unfortunately no information was stored beyond the Zone and Time/Date. I was able to get these by pressing '0' twice like you suggested.

Pressing '0' for a third time yielded nothing additional for Gross/Pulse. I will have to keep my eye on it.

Thanks again

Advertisement