Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Subscription activation

Options
  • 01-11-2016 6:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 299 ✭✭

Hi folks, paid yesterday but not seeing anything active - message count at 500, no subscriber group etc. Can you help? Have I missed something?

Comments

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Mark
    Boards.ie Employee

Hi jolly,

Thanks for subscribing. I've added a 1 month non-recurring subscription to your account and you should now have access to Subscriber features.

If you've any issues/questions, let me know.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,653 ✭✭✭Day Lewin

Me too ---- paid my sub yesterday but nothing looks different on my Control Panel.

Boards.ie Employee

Hi katemarch,

Thanks for your subscription. I've just added your 3 month non-recurring subscription, so you should have access to all subscriber tools and features.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 4,341 Mod ✭✭✭✭TherapyBoy

Now that you've subscribed, come introduce yourselves at the First Class Lounge, a lovely private forum to which you now have access!

It's a bit like After Hours, only less shouty & everybody likes everybody else :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,653 ✭✭✭Day Lewin

Hi katemarch,

Thanks for your subscription. I've just added your 3 month non-recurring subscription, so you should have access to all subscriber tools and features.

Thanks, Mark: but I don't see how to change my Username? Do I write to Admin, or is it hidden on the UCP, or what?

• Advertisement
    Boards.ie Employee

katemarch wrote: »
    Thanks, Mark: but I don't see how to change my Username? Do I write to Admin, or is it hidden on the UCP, or what?

I see you found the relevant place :)

(it's in the super secret Subscribers forum for anyone else who needs to know)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,598 ✭✭✭robarmstrong

Sorry for just jumping on this thread - I too seem to be having this problem, paid subscription but no access to those forums?

Boards.ie Employee

Sorry for just jumping on this thread - I too seem to be having this problem, paid subscription but no access to those forums?

Hi Robarmstrong, could you please PM me with the e-mail address that you would have used to subscribe and I'll get that added to your account. Thanks very much!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement