Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cant access eircom webmail

Options
  • 01-11-2016 8:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,410 ✭✭✭

hi I have being using eircom webmail for 12 years plus
    I have the same email address and password for years
    now I cant access my email
    message says wrong address or password
    when I try to change password, a message says enter user name
    when I enter user name a message says your account does not contain enough security detail ,please contact technical support
    when I contact technical support it asks for phone number, i am not with eir so it doesn't recognise phone number
    please can you help me get my eircom webmail account back please ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

dunnerc wrote: »
    when I enter user name a message says your account does not contain enough security detail ,please contact technical support
    when I contact technical support it asks for phone number, i am not with eir so it doesn't recognise phone number

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]Hi[/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]dunnerc,[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]I'm sorry to hear you are experiencing issues with your webmail.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]You can call 1890260260 (Low Cost Call) and this brings you directly to the technical support team where an agent can assist, alternatively you can dial the Freephone number, 1901 and press the # key and that will direct you to an agent. [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thanks,[/font]

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]Pamela [/font]

• Registered Users Posts: 1,410 ✭✭✭dunnerc

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]Hi[/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]dunnerc,[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]I'm sorry to hear you are experiencing issues with your webmail.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]You can call 1890260260 (Low Cost Call) and this brings you directly to the technical support team where an agent can assist, alternatively you can dial the Freephone number, 1901 and press the # key and that will direct you to an agent. [/font]

those numbers wont get me passed the automated reponse of please enter your eir phone no. including area code
    or standalone broadband number
    as previously said I don't have a phone or broadband with eir, I'm just using/trying to use my eircom webmail
    I cant get to talk to technical support, what do I do ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

those numbers wont get me passed the automated reponse of please enter your eir phone no. including area code
    or standalone broadband number
    as previously said I don't have a phone or broadband with eir, I'm just using/trying to use my eircom webmail
    I cant get to talk to technical support, what do I do ?

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]Did you press the '#' key when prompted to enter your phone number [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]dunnerc?[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]You can also speak with the technical team here eir Chat Now[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Pamela[/font]

Advertisement