Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moved into a house and need to cancel previous tenants phone line

Options
  • 01-11-2016 11:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭

Hi
    Like it said in the title, I am in a new rental house as of today but the previous tenants still have a line in the house and there is no contactin them. I need to get this sorted as I have my broadband provider unable to set up till this is done. Can you please tell me what I need to do to get this sorted asap.
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭jocmilt

Start calling premium numbers. They should have it out by tomorrow

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

bungaro79 wrote: »
    Hi
    Like it said in the title, I am in a new rental house as of today but the previous tenants still have a line in the house and there is no contactin them. I need to get this sorted as I have my broadband provider unable to set up till this is done. Can you please tell me what I need to do to get this sorted asap.
    Thanks
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Hi [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]bungaro79,[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thanks for getting in touch.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]You will need to send a copy of your tenancy agreement/deeds of the home to proofofaddress@eir.ie. The line will then be made vacant for you.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thanks,[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Pamela [/font]

• Registered Users Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭bungaro79

Hi
    Thanks
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]You will need to send a copy of your tenancy agreement/deeds of the home to proofofaddress@eir.ie. The line will then be made vacant for you.[/font]

thanks pamela. 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

Hi
    Thanks

thanks pamela. 
    No problem bungaro79 :D

-Pamela 

Advertisement