Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pub for a Christmas party

Options
  • 02-11-2016 3:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,321 ✭✭✭

Can anyone recommend a good pub for a midweek Christmas party in the city centre? Probably for a group of about 20. Ideally there would be a bit of finger food thrown in and we'll probably end up around the Camden/Harcourt street area later in the night!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,490 ✭✭✭amtc

I did a hen in La Peniche (the boat) and it was great. Dropped us straight at Harcourt St.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,233 ✭✭✭✭odyssey06

Some suggestions here, though you might not get the free finger food deals in December...
    http://publin.ie/2016/free-finger-food-in-pubs-for-after-work-groups/

http://publin.ie/2016/18-great-free-function-rooms-in-dublin-pubs/

"To follow knowledge like a sinking star..." (Tennyson's Ulysses)

• Registered Users Posts: 18,990 ✭✭✭✭Del2005

Brego888 wrote: »
    Can anyone recommend a good pub for a midweek Christmas party in the city centre? Probably for a group of about 20. Ideally there would be a bit of finger food thrown in and we'll probably end up around the Camden/Harcourt street area later in the night!

Getting a place for 20 people might be difficult, getting anything free would be nearly impossible and you would have to ask why a business is willing to give freebies at the busiest time of the year. I've arranged a few Christmas parties for work and at this time it's tough to get somewhere good, we were always mid week due to our shift.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭Howard the Duck

Alfie Byrne's maybe, not far from Harcourt St and it's a big place, very nice food too.

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭CPSW

The Mercantile should be able to accommodate you. I think they give out a bit of free finger food too if memory serves me correct!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,490 ✭✭✭amtc

Grand central and the Lott's do as well

• Registered Users Posts: 23,532 ✭✭✭✭ted1

East side tavern on the bottom of lesson street.

Advertisement