If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Monitor Audio Sub

Options
  • 02-11-2016 3:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭

So, I finally bit the bullet and stuck in an order with you guys for a new sub yesterday as I just cant live without decent bass anymore.
    (Monitor Audio 380 in Piano Black)

Of course now I'm like a kid waiting for Christmas and was wondering when I can expect to be shaking my house apart. :D
    Would also be nice to know so I can try to ensure that someone is there to take it in.

And of course if it hasn't left the building yet I would be willing to let you upgrade it to a 390 for free... ;)

Thanks,

Rory.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,285 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Codpeas wrote: »
    So, I finally bit the bullet and stuck in an order with you guys for a new sub yesterday as I just cant live without decent bass anymore.
    (Monitor Audio 380 in Piano Black)

Of course now I'm like a kid waiting for Christmas and was wondering when I can expect to be shaking my house apart. :D
    Would also be nice to know so I can try to ensure that someone is there to take it in.

And of course if it hasn't left the building yet I would be willing to let you upgrade it to a 390 for free... ;)

Thanks,

Rory.
    Hey Codpeas.

It has left us this afternoon.

I will PM you your tracking number and it should be with you tomorrow or Friday.

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

...nice try though :)

ATVB

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭Codpeas

Hey Codpeas.

I will PM you your tracking number and it should be with you tomorrow or Friday.
    Thanks Kenny, goods received and hooked up. Need to calibrate everything and get my levels right but seems nice so far. Doesn't quite have the same punch as the down-firing Radius 370HD it's replacing though, but once I have everything set correctly I'll judge that again.

ATVB

John Mc

Was worth a shot. :-)

Will be back for a new TV (or two) and a new receiver in the next few months - will try again then...

• Company Representative Posts: 17,285 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Codpeas wrote: »
    Hey Codpeas.

Thanks Kenny, goods received and hooked up. Need to calibrate everything and get my levels right but seems nice so far. Doesn't quite have the same punch as the down-firing Radius 370HD it's replacing though, but once I have everything set correctly I'll judge that again.

ATVB

John Mc

Was worth a shot. :-)

Will be back for a new TV (or two) and a new receiver in the next few months - will try again then...
    Hey Codpeas.

Glad you are up and running :)

It may take a while for the drive unit to break in just like with new speakers.

Let me know what you think once you have your levels set and give it a while to run in.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.