Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Online order received - missing one item

Options
  • 02-11-2016 3:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭

Ordered 2 light fittings and some bulbs from up North which was delivered to my work place. Some bulbs were omitted although they were listed on the docket.

Emailed them but haven't heard back yet. Anyone know what my rights are with such a situation? I expect they will forward on the item but could it be their word against mine that they included it? My work place just signed for the delivery at the main desk.

L

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭Joseph

How did you pay?

• Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭leinster93

Credit Card payment.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭Joseph

Great you're covered with your credit card provider anyway should things go awry, which hopefully they won't.

I except that the business will accept what you're saying and send you the items, given their presumably relatively low value. If not then come back and we'll explore alternative options for resolution :)

Advertisement