Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Concealer for pale skin

Options
  • 02-11-2016 4:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 891 ✭✭✭

I'm looking for a concealer for very pale skin. I'm currently using Estee Lauder Double wear foundation in shade 1N1. I can't seem to find any concealer that is pale enough and budget friendly. The closest I have gotten is the essence one but it's still not pale enough. Kinda want the baked look, almost white, any suggestions?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,767 ✭✭✭GingerLily

NYX HD and Catrice liquid camoflage are excellent pale concealers IMO, have you tried them out?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭Lotus Flower

Not sure what the baked look is but Clarins Instant Concealer comes in a pale shade 00

It's not exactly budget friendly but it's a bit cheaper than the EL one as far as I remember and it lasts for ages

• Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭MissElle

I use the Collection Lasting Perfection concealer in shade 1 and I'm super pale. It's only 5.49 I think, Ive re bought it 3 times now and find it really good

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 585 ✭✭✭WildRosie

Catrice liquid camouflage in porcelain

• Registered Users Posts: 541 ✭✭✭mejulie805

Have you looked at the KVD Lock it concealer? I find it great and you only need the smallest amount so it's worth the money! I haven't worn Estee Lauder but for comparison I think I'm 2N1 and I have Light Warm 03 in this... It's very light though it would likely work for a slightly lighter complexion.. there's also an actual white option!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 430 ✭✭Hopeful2016

Urban Decay Naked Skin concealer in Fair neutral is very light colour wise.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 876 ✭✭✭Euphoria Intensifies

Rimmel Lasting Finish concealer (in the red pot) in Porcelain is very pale. It's a cream concealer and I find it comparable to MAC Studio Finish but way cheaper!

Other good pale concealers I've used are Collection Lasting Perfection in shade 1 and Urban Decay 24/7 pencil in CIA.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭StripedBoxers

L.A Girl pro conceal is fantastic, and super affordable too

http://www.beautybay.com/cosmetics/lagirl/proconcealhdhighdefinitionconcealer/

If you want the baked look you'd need to bake with (a lot of) white/translucent powder and a damp beauty blender I think.

Advertisement