Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Transferring Pokemon Go to relative

• 02-11-2016 5:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭

I have a small query on this. I have been playing this game on/off for a few months and I am currently on level 25. I have completely lost interest in the game tbh. I know my nephews are mad into it. It is connected to my gmail but I was wondering if there was anyway of transferring to another email or something so that I could give my nephews access to my "saved" game. Thanks for any responses.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭05eaftqbrs9jlh

You could email Niantic, but I'd say they'll have trouble believing your "nephew" story because of the amount of people who have made money selling on accounts (illegally? Illicitly anyway)! The other option would be to change email addresses for your own use.

That's the kicker about having to set it up with Gmail; if I had connected Pokémon GO to the email account associated with a job I recently left, my level 28 account would have disappeared along with my email address.

Post-Scriptum - I don't know how people are getting sick of it! The tediousness of the macro gameplay is actually a motivator for me at this stage in the game. It's like the exercise it's making me do - I only actually get the benefits of gameplay with a concerted effort over a long period of time. I've actually bought the Plus watch to enhance gameplay!

Advertisement