Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cost Combi Boiler / Bathroom install and plumb Kitchen

Options
  • 02-11-2016 6:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 22

Hi, I have had 2 plumbers quote me for this job but was a bit surprised at price. So im interested to get some input here.

- To Supply and Fit New High Efficiency Condensing Combi Boiler. No heating system currently exists as has been removed. Pipes remain installed in house and are sound.
    - Combi Boiler to be installed with a water tank. Water tank not to be provided by plumber as already exists.
    - To Supply and Fit Pipework from Loft Space to New Boiler
    - 5 Year Warranty
    - To Supply and Fit New Pump Under Boiler for Pressure to Sanitary Ware
    - Replace all Radiators (7)
    - Re-route Plumbing in Bathroom to suit New Layout. Bathroom suite has already been removed. No tiles exist or are to be installed. Floor is currently exposed timber floorboards.
    - 2nd Fix Bathroom (Sanitary Ware by Client). Toilet/ Sink/ Bath and shower in bath. Shower is a concealed mixer.
    - Plumb New Kitchen

Bathroom is about 2 *2 meters and house in total is a 3 bed semi d of 75 sqm.
    House is generally gutted so removal of any existing heating systems / bathrooms is not required.
    Interested to know what the approximate cost should be.
    I was quoted 7,200 and 8,200 excluding vat from 2 plumbers. Grants are separate to this.
    Area is north county dublin.

Thanks!!

Advertisement