Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quick question

Options
  • 02-11-2016 6:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,495 ✭✭✭✭

Going to see Fiddler on the roof in the NCH, looking for recommendation for an early bird reasonably near by, I like the Whitefriar and la cave but would like to try some where different any suggestions.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,490 ✭✭✭amtc

Citron in Fitzwilliam is nice, as is Suesey Street

• Registered Users Posts: 19,656 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

I like the Whitefriar too but last time I was there it wasnt great. The following week we tried Bow Lane next door and it was an excellent meal. Also Darwins just across the road never disappoints eihher

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭athtrasna

Restaurant in the nch is decent too!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,637 ✭✭✭✭OldGoat

First choice is always gonna be the Troc.

La Cave for afters. :)

I'm older than Minecraft goats.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,495 ✭✭✭✭mariaalice

After a bit of further research we might go to Peploe’s, because it not too far of a walk the early bird is very good its starts early enough so we don't have to rush the meal but still get to the nch for 7.30.

I love some of the other suggestions and we are going to try them.

We are going to stay in a hotel and make a night of it, hotel price have gone nuts in the city centre.

Thanks for all the suggestions.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,606 ✭✭✭schemingbohemia

Had a fantastic lunch in Peploes a few weeks ago so I'm sure the early bird will be great.

Advertisement