Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hardwood

Options
  • 02-11-2016 8:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭

Hi. Just wondering where the best place to get hardwood oak and ash. Im lookong for about 70 ft of 6x2 and 20 ft of 4 x1. How much should i expect to pay. Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 6,328 Mod ✭✭✭✭fergal.b

These are great to deal with http://www.abbeywoods.ie/ just give them a call for a price or drop in and pick out the timber yourself.

• Registered Users Posts: 32 flush1

mcmahonshardwoods.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 40,038 ✭✭✭✭Sparks

There's that whole Timber sticky...
    Personally I've found Quinn's to be good for the amateur amounts I buy and last time I was there, oak was €35 a cubic foot and ash was €31.50 so €220-ish? But those prices fluctuate obviously, so give them a call.

Advertisement