Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spoerts App says device unregistered but isn't

Options
  • 02-11-2016 8:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭

Hi

Just tried using the app on my phone, it was coming up playback error so in trying to fix the problem I unregistered my phone & re-registered it but continued to get same error. Next I uninstalled the app & reinstalled it now it's saying the current device isn't registered & I'v used up my one monthly swap. The device I'm trying to use is the first one listed. Any ideas ?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

DermoMIO wrote: »
    Hi

Just tried using the app on my phone, it was coming up playback error so in trying to fix the problem I unregistered my phone & re-registered it but continued to get same error. Next I uninstalled the app & reinstalled it now it's saying the current device isn't registered & I'v used up my one monthly swap. The device I'm trying to use is the first one listed. Any ideas ?

Thanks
    Hi DermoMIO,

I would recommend contacting the technical team & they will be able to troubleshoot this with you. 
    You can contact them on 1890260260 or freephone 1901 option 2. 

Thanks,
    Pamela

Advertisement