Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nuna Rebl car seat

Options
  • 02-11-2016 10:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭

Have just heard that this car seat is the first I size car seat to fail the uk Which test and has been branded a "don't buy" as it's unsafe. I paid €525 for this seat last year in Tony Kealys and I can't get a response from them on a refund. Is anyone else in the same position?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭All4shopping

Gemma1982 wrote: »
    Have just heard that this car seat is the first I size car seat to fail the uk Which test and has been branded a "don't buy" as it's unsafe. I paid €525 for this seat last year in Tony Kealys and I can't get a response from them on a refund. Is anyone else in the same position?
    Yes they will refund or exchange in Tony Kealys, give them a ring. I exchanged mine for an Axkid mini kid, no swivel but very easy to get child into and rearfacing to 25kg

Advertisement