Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

im trying to open a web page

Options
  • 02-11-2016 11:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭

im trying to open a web pagebut for some reason i cant open everybody else seems to be able to

any clues? http://www.da-defensor.org/

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭FanadMan

What antivirus have you running? What errors/page do you get when you try to open that page?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭torrevieja

FanadMan wrote: »
    What antivirus have you running? What errors/page do you get when you try to open that page?

im using avast antivirus and getting this message :

This site can’t be reached

www.da-defensor.org took too long to respond.
    Try:
    Checking the connection
    Checking the proxy and the firewall
    ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT

torrevieja wrote: »
    im using avast antivirus and getting this message :

This site can’t be reached

www.da-defensor.org took too long to respond.
    Try:
    Checking the connection
    Checking the proxy and the firewall
    ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT

Strange - I can hit that site no problem and am also using Avast. Is it only on one computer? Can you try another or use a phone? Does phone connect when using mobile data rather than wifi?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭torrevieja

FanadMan wrote: »
    Strange - I can hit that site no problem and am also using Avast. Is it only on one computer? Can you try another or use a phone? Does phone connect when using mobile data rather than wifi?

when i try safari on my ipod i have same prob

I'd say your ISP or DNS server may have blocked it. Who is your ISP? Maybe give them a shout.

• Advertisement
Advertisement