Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Email address for BOI complaints?

Options
  • 02-11-2016 11:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 27

I've been searching through the BOL site and can't seem to find an email address for complaints. I have my business accounts with the Ashbourne branch and can't get a simple form out of them for the past five weeks despite writing to the manager and business manager three times. I've also phoned as they've removed the customer services desk which means nobody can have queries dealt with by walking in. How are we supposed to actually bank with them now?

I'd have moved my accounts long ago now except it's a hassle for customers who have registered our account details for bank transfers. I can only see an address in Tallaght that receives letters of complaint, nothing for email.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 678 ✭✭✭Edups

Try phoning, you'll be more likely to get a reply than by email. Just call 01 404 4000 to save a fortune rather than calling their 0818 number

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭05eaftqbrs9jlh

I had to close a student account I set up with them back in secondary school three years running when I got my statement with the annual fees charge on it. They kept leaving 1c in the account. I had to pay over €30 total in fees. They're charlatans.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 315 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sharon

Hi Shortbread, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards.

We're very sorry to hear this. If you would like to send us a private message with your full name and contact number we'll be happy to arrange a call back from the Ashbourne branch to discuss this further. To send a private message, please click on the link in my signature below.

We do not have an email address for complaints. If you wish to raise a formal complaint regarding your experience, please see our Complaints Process here

Thanks,

Sharon

Advertisement