Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Deliveroo

Options
  • 02-11-2016 11:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭

Working for them....how much does it pay?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

If you scout around, there are plenty of sites giving out the details. In short, not very much. You're expected to be available at a specific time, and new entrants don't get an hourly rate. You get paid per delivery (something like €4.50), plus a petrol allowance if you're using a vehicle. Many employees report working several hours during quiet periods and earning practically nothing.

The €200 cost of the uniforms comes out of your pocket and you'll be docked pay for complaints and late or missed deliveries.

It's absolute slave labour, I wouldn't touch it with a barge pole.

It's not something you can do on the side to earn extra cash as the company decides when you work, not you.

• Registered Users Posts: 458 ✭✭Ayewserious

I applied last week and still haven't heard back,who do I contact about this

Advertisement