Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Farming Simulator 2017

Options
  • 03-11-2016 12:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,325 ✭✭✭

Any interest in FS 2017?

Bought it there last week having played 2015 on xb1. There's a few new trucks and changes from 2015 vehicle wise but it still has most of the same vehicles. Its an addictive monster of a game when you get into it. The multiplayer side of things could be good fun with a group of people but single player can get tiresome quite easily.

I'll be playing it on and off myself for the next while I think. Just wondering if there is anyone else playing it here that plays on a server or hosts a game?

The game comes pre loaded with a mod's SDK for anyone interested in that side of things and has a pretty detailed manual on how develop mods for it for any interested in game development.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,413 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Im very interested, saw it going for 23 on g2play, so may get it there.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,325 ✭✭✭iLikeWaffles

Damn that's cheap. Paid extra 12 quid! Cool I'd be up for a game then if you want!

Advertisement