Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is NYX make up good for all photos?

Options
  • 03-11-2016 8:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,695 ✭✭✭

I want a foundation that will look great in daytime and evening photos, so I know to avoid SPF (which my current favourites have).

Some research suggests NYX might be a good route to take - the HD foundation?

I am 40 and have combination pale skin.

Any NYX users recommend this product or any associated powders?

I don't want to look drag, just good in real life and in my selfies!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,331 ✭✭✭✭bronte

Hi! I have it and found it gave a lovely soft focus in photos with no white cast that you sometimes get especially with spf foundations. I deliberately picked it up for an event knowing there'd be a lot of photos and it didn't let me down!
    I also got the HD powder but chickened out of using that as silica powders can photograph oddly sometimes. Must try it soon though.
    I have combo pale skin too and the lightest shade was a good match for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 19 makeuplover

id recommened the nyx hd foundation you can only buy it in boots at they have a huge rack of product from nyx and follow with the hd matte powder it looks brill

Advertisement