Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Payoneer

Options
  • 03-11-2016 11:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi,
    Please advise how can I make a transfer to a Payoneer Master Card with my BoI debit or credit card?
    Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 147 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Helen

Ira wrote: »
    Hi,
    Please advise how can I make a transfer to a Payoneer Master Card with my BoI debit or credit card?
    Thanks!
    Hi Ira,

Thank you for contacting us here on Boards.

You may be able to set this account up as one of your payees on Banking 365 Online, this way you can do an electronic transfer using your visa debit card. In order to do this you would need to contact the company as you will need their IBAN and BIC details to add this account to your profile.

If we can help with anything else please let us know or if you wish you can contact a colleague in BOI Direct on 0818365365 and they'll be happy to help you.

Have a good day.

Helen

Advertisement