Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TV Amazon delivery service

• 03-11-2016 1:33pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭

Does anyone know what service allows you to order TVs from Amazon? It's something along the lines of Parcel Motel...

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 150 ✭✭weslers

Tusky wrote: »
    Does anyone know what service allows you to order TVs from Amazon? It's something along the lines of Parcel Motel...

See the FAQ's here about oversized orders

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,281 ✭✭✭✭muffler

I thought that Amazon arrange the delivery by courier so along as the item is bought from them and not a third party seller.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 150 ✭✭weslers

muffler wrote: »
    I thought that Amazon arrange the delivery by courier so along as the item is bought from them and not a third party seller.

Not sure have never ordered a TV from them

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,205 ✭✭✭Lucas Hood

I had a TV delivered by Parcel wizard(Dpd).

Same thing as parcel motel except they deliver to your door instead of a locker.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,489 ✭✭✭Yamanoto

I've had 3 TV's all delivered by An Post direct to my door for free by Amazon.

There used be quite a few brands & even models within that brand that wouldn't deliver to Ireland, but that's become far less apparent these past few years. If the set you're looking at is sold by a 3rd party seller on Amazon as opposed to Amazon themselves, then you're more likely to encounter restrictions on delivery to ROI. Otherwise, select free delivery & you're good to go.

• Advertisement
Advertisement