Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eir sports add on to Sky viewing card

Options
  • 03-11-2016 2:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 679 ✭✭✭

Hi, I am pretty sure this may have been asked before but couldn't find it immediately so I will ask anyway:

I am an Eir BB customer and have sky.
    If I link my sky viewing card(s) to watch Eir sports, is there any issue if I cancel my eir account in the near future ? The T&Cs are not very clear.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

Hi, I am pretty sure this may have been asked before but couldn't find it immediately so I will ask anyway:

If I link my sky viewing card(s) to watch Eir sports, is there any issue if I cancel my eir account in the near future ? The T&Cs are not very clear.

Thanks

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]Hi [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]Happy_Harry,[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]You contract duration will remain the same. [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Should you wish to cancel the contract; the duration you opted for at point of sale will remain the same. [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thanks,[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Pamela [/font]

• Registered Users Posts: 679 ✭✭✭Happy_Harry

Thanks

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]Hi [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]Happy_Harry,[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Should you wish to cancel the contract; the duration you opted for at point of sale will remain the same. [/font]

Great- and just be 100% clear- point of sale you mean.. 10 odd years ago when I got the eircom package , not today when I add Eirsport

Thanks

Great- and just be 100% clear- point of sale you mean.. 10 odd years ago when I got the eircom package , not today when I add Eirsport

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]Yes that’s correct [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]Happy_Harry [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]or if you have recontracted in the meantime. Signing up to eir Sport should not affect your current contract. [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Feel free to PM me your account number & I can check if you are out of contract.[/font]

• Registered Users Posts: 679 ✭✭✭Happy_Harry

Thanks

Thanks a mill.

Thanks

Thanks a mill.
    No problem  Happy_Harry :D

-Pamela 

• Advertisement
Advertisement