Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf Game Log and Mod Queue

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

Oh another great mechanic I used before but couldn't squeeze into this game was lovers. Basically two people picked at random after the roles are selected, could be NRV, could be evil, could be pv and they have a backroom. They are tied together and should one die by any means the other goes too. They have to work together and decide if they trust one another. You would generally have two pairs in a large game.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,829 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

That’s a great concept Jayop! Imagine the scheming and plotting during that scenario!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

Jayop wrote: »
    Oh another great mechanic I used before but couldn't squeeze into this game was lovers. Basically two people picked at random after the roles are selected, could be NRV, could be evil, could be pv and they have a backroom. They are tied together and should one die by any means the other goes too. They have to work together and decide if they trust one another. You would generally have two pairs in a large game.

we had lovers in the COP game. i remember caz i was one of them and got lynched, so me other half had to attract the munch caz they were dead by that evening anyhow.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

sKeith wrote: »
    we had lovers in the COP game. i remember caz i was one of them and got lynched, so me other half had to attract the munch caz they were dead by that evening anyhow.

The Valentines game in February had them too iirc, Guffy and Trit

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Anyone else that wants to try modding in 5 months with me and P*, literally the only prerequisite is that you have P at the start of your username.

Im sure you can get your username changed to have a P at the start if you want to join us!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,523 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Pter wrote: »
    Anyone else that wants to try modding in 5 months with me and P*, literally the only prerequisite is that you have P at the start of your username.

Im sure you can get your username changed to have a P at the start if you want to join us!

Pecrominus reporting for duty:pac::pac::pac::pac:

Nah I'll probably take July/August when we get that far. No harm trying to recruit a new mod as well as yourselves though.

Paleyard
    Peakerjoe
    Priceratops Pallet
    Pollyb60

These all look like new players to me :P

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Necrominus wrote: »

Nah I'll probably take July/August when we get that far. No harm trying to recruit a new mod as well as yourselves though.

Paleyard
    Peakerjoe
    Priceratops Pallet
    Pollyb60

No, just no. I sound like a peeping tom :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Necrominus wrote: »

Paleyard
    Peakerjoe
    Priceratops Pallet
    Pollyb60

Puffman :D

beakerjoe wrote: »
    No, just no. I sound like a peeping tom :pac:

Sure arent you well know for wearing a peaked hat.

Polido works.

• Advertisement

Pigger.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

pKeith is surely a winner

Payop
    Pahamageehad
    Pectoplasm
    Pritium
    P0ssar1an22
    Puriel

Payop
    Pahamageehad
    Pectoplasm
    Pritium
    P0ssar1an22
    Puriel

My fave yet.

I like Prettyium

Sorry Prit....i mean Trit......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

Surely a P at the end would suffice??

Jayop wrote: »
    Surely a P at the end would suffice??

Sorry pal. Love your games but thats totes off brand.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

I've a backwards "p"????

Gang this isn't like the rules of a game, littered with loopholes begging to be exploited. You either have a p at the start or not.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

When i get up in the morning I have a big P

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,829 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Gang this isn't like the rules of a game, littered with loopholes begging to be exploited. You either have a p at the start or not.

My name has a silent P at the front does that count?

Can't see it. You can help us mod though if you want to.

Game|Mod(s)|Date|Game Thread| Winning Team|Posts
    Werewolf I - The Beginning| Jayop | August 2016| Werewolf I| Village Win | 2282
    Werewolf II - The Revenge| Suffering Golfer & MrsFlushdraw | September 2016 |Werewolf II| Wolf Win | 2781
    Werewolf III - Winter Is Coming | Digital Solitude & jayop | September 2016 | Werewolf III| Village Win | 2998
    Werewolf IV - All Hallows Eve | Sullivlo & Suffering Golfer | October 2016 |Werewolf IV| Village Win | 1845
    Werewolf V - Election Fever (vanilla) | Mrs. Flushdraw & Quickbeam | November 2016|Werewolf V| Village Win | 1350
    Werewolf VI - CHRISTMAS | Sullivlo & Jayop | December 2016|Werewolf VI| Village Win | 1861
    Werewolf VII - The Wolves Strike Back | Andy125 & quickbeam| January 2017 | Werewolf VII| Wolf Win | 3092
    Werewolf VIII - one night live game | Jayop | January 29th 2017 | Werewolf VIII| Wolf Win | 486
    Werewolf IX - Valentines Day Massacre| dottie_lottie & Uriel | February 2017 | Werewolf IX| Village Win | 1325
    Werewolf X - Hogwarts Goes To War| Barney92 & Sullivlo | March 2017 | Werewolf X| Village Win |2012
    Werewolf XI - Bad Moon Rising| MicksJaguar & andy125| April 2017 | Werewolf XI| Wolf Win | Played off site
    Werewolf XII - Simpsons Mafia | mahamageehad & Crosstownk | May 2017 | Werewolf XII| Wolf Win | 4826
    Werewolf XIII - Live Game |Micksjaguar & Uriel & Quickbeam | June 2017 | Werewolf XIII | Wolf Win | 549
    Werewolf XIV - Marvel & DC | MrsFlushdraw & GrumpyLumpy| June 2017 | Werewolf XIV | Village Win | 5412
    Werewolf XV - Community | dottie_lottie & Digital Solitude & Ectoplasm | July 2017 | Werewolf XV| Game Abandoned | 2098
    Werewolf XV(b) - Vanillarama | MrsF & Pter | Early August 2017 | Werewolf XV(b)| Village Win | 1074
    Werewolf XVI - Star Trek | Molly & Pter & Uriel | Early September 2017 | Werewolf XVI| Wolf Win | 5097
    Werewolf XVII - The Walking Dead | Jayop & Necrominus | September 2017 | Werewolf XVII | Wolf Win | 5686
    Werewolf XVIII - Buffy | Necrominus & Pter & sKeith & Drumpot| October 2017 | TBC| TBC
    Werewolf XIX | Lord TSC & BeakerJoe| November 2017 | TBC| TBC
    Werewolf XX | Barney92, Tritium, Uriel| December 2017 | TBC| TBC
    Werewolf XXI | Necro & MicksJaguar | January 2018 | TBC| TBC
    Werewolf XXII | Lough & Kolido | February 2018 |TBC |TBC
    Werewolf XXIII |Pter & P* |March 2018 | TBC | TBC
    Werewolf XXIV | Digital Solitude & partyjungle | April 2018 | TBC | TBC
    Werewolf XXV | TBC | May 2018 | TBC | TBC

Still looking for a third partner for the Overwatch game next year send CV and a cover letter to digitalsolitude@gmail.com please

• Registered Users Posts: 7,443 ✭✭✭tritium

The Valentines game in February had them too iirc, Guffy and Trit

Mick and me

Like time shifted twins :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,922 ✭✭✭suffering golfer

Jez, a 7 months waiting list for modding a game??

World gone mad, Ted!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,922 ✭✭✭suffering golfer

Couple of questions also.

Why 4 mods for one game? That seem a bit of overkill.

What is Overwatch?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

Couple of questions also.

What is Overwatch?

Experienced mods run the show and never before mods copilot to learn the ropes and get some confidence to make the step towards senior modulator. Think of it like a mentoring programme.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Plus, games have grown massively since you last played, SG, and could really do with the extra hand.

• Advertisement

Initially this was supposed to be my first run at modding but I said I'd get some experience under the grandmaster last month. At the time we signed up Pter hadn't modded either and sKeith and Drumpot both offered to give us a hand so we ran with it.
    It probably looks like a lot alright.

If you have the time you should sign up to play :P starting on 22nd October. :D

Advertisement