Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf Game Log and Mod Queue

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

Digi, your mailbox is full!

I've been warned about this... Sorry I can't clear it on mobile so I forget :) Clearing now

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

Cross the Ocean?

To get to the other slide... Ha

O wait that should be playground

How's your ear?

Uriel. wrote: »
    How's your ear?

WHAT DID YOU SAY?

WHAT DID YOU SAY?

Who?

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

If someone else is doing Buffy, thats great, but if not, Necro and I will do it for the October game.

• Advertisement

Heh - doing Buffy.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

Pick your date for the next game here!

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057746471#

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

Pter wrote: »
    If someone else is doing Buffy, thats great, but if not, Necro and I will do it for the October game.

YES!! I was going to volunteer to do it in Nov/Dec but I think I'd rather play! Bagsie Willow or Giles!

They have been pre-bagsied by me and Necro.

All the characters have been pre-bagsied by me and Necro.

I don't think we are doing it right.....

• Advertisement

If someone else was planning it, we can step aside and go with another theme - don't want to step on anyones toe shaped plans.

Pter wrote: »
    If someone else was planning it, we can step aside and go with another theme - don't want to step on anyones toe shaped plans.

Not me anyway It was just a though I had 'cos I think it would be a shame to not do it given that it's so dense with possibilities and Buffy is the f'ing best!

I'm modding in July and we already have our theme so Buffster is up for grabs imo

• Registered Users Posts: 4,673 ✭✭✭mahamageehad

Am I the only one surprised that Buffy seems to be so insanely popular here????

• Registered Users Posts: 711 ✭✭✭grumpylumpy

Nope!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

Yep. Buffy is awesome. :-p

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Nope. Its feckin huge, I wouldnt even call it a cult following, its bigger.

Its not by bag, but for whatever reason people love the show. I used to work with a man in Tescos who was obsessed with her.

I am a little, other than my sis who's as big a fan as me, I don't know anyone IRL who loves Buffy.
    We were full on obsessed as teens and I just rewatched the whole thing recently, and even at my age now, still loved it, maybe loved it more!

The comics that picked up after the show finished were really good too, imo.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,523 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Wash your mouth out:p:p:p:p

I think it's cos the show fits the game quite well. No pressure on Pter and I now:o:o:o:o

Yeah everyone forget we are doing this for 4 months.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

• Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

I am offering up myself to co-mod/mod/help a game, I seem to be involved in a lot of using mods and giving headaches only fair they get revenge

Game|Mod(s)|Date|Game Thread| Winning Team
    Werewolf I - The Beginning| Jayop | August 2016| Werewolf I| Village Win
    Werewolf II - The Revenge| Suffering Golfer & MrsFlushdraw | September 2016 |Werewolf II| Wolf Win
    Werewolf III - Winter Is Coming | Digital Solitude & jayop | September 2016 | Werewolf III| Village Win
    Werewolf IV - All Hallows Eve | Sullivlo & Suffering Golfer | October 2016 |Werewolf IV| Village Win
    Werewolf V - Election Fever (vanilla) | Mrs. Flushdraw & Quickbeam | November 2016|Werewolf V| Village Win
    Werewolf VI - CHRISTMAS | Sullivlo & Jayop | December 2016|Werewolf VI| Village Win
    Werewolf VII - The Wolves Strike Back | Andy125 & quickbeam| January 2017 | Werewolf VII| Wolf Win
    Werewolf VIII - one night live game | Jayop | January 29th 2017 | Werewolf VIII| Wolf Win
    Werewolf IX - Valentines Day Massacre| dottie_lottie & Uriel | February 2017 | Werewolf IX| Village Win
    Werewolf X - Hogwarts Goes To War| Barney92 & Sullivlo | March 2017 | Werewolf X| Village Win
    Werewolf XI - Bad Moon Rising| Tigger & MicksJaguar & andy125| April 2017 | Werewolf XI| Wolf Win
    Werewolf XII - Simpsons Mafia | mahamageehad & Crosstownk | May 2017 | Werewolf XII| Wolf Win
    Werewolf XIII - Live Game |Micksjaguar & Uriel & Quickbeam | June 2017 | Werewolf XIII|| Wolf Win
    Werewolf XIV - Marvel & DC | MrsFlushdraw & GrumpyLumpy| June 2017 | Werewolf XIV|| Village Win
    Werewolf XIV | dottie_lottie & Digital Solitude | July 2017 | TBC| TBC
    Werewolf XV | andy125 & Uriel. | August 2017 | TBC| TBC
    Werewolf XVI | Jayop & TBC | September 2017 | TBC| TBC
    Werewolf XVII | Necrominus, Tigger & Pter | October 2017 | TBC| TBC
    Werewolf XVIII | TBC | November 2017 | TBC| TBC
    Werewolf XIX | TBC | December 2017 | TBC| TBC
    Werewolf XX | Tigger & Pter | January 2018 | TBC| TBC

Updated!

The last 2 games win results wont update for me....weird....

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Id like to put my name down to mod a game. Im far from ready but Im hoping by the time the queue comes down to me Id be almost ready for the task.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,589 ✭✭✭andy125

I have to pull out of my mod game, don't have the time over the next few months to game or mod

andy125 wrote: »
    I have to pull out of my mod game, don't have the time over the next few months to game or mod

Sad Face!

Pissy McSnailPockets if you need a hand i'll help, It can be your game, I'll just be extra eyes and hands

I'd help but August is ****ed for me.

Just a suggestion and no idea if it would suit either dates etc etc.

But Jayop and Uriel both have a slot free beside them so if one could switch months there would be a great modding team there and we'd have a slot free.

No idea if either month suits the other also we will be 1 year in august I feel so old :D

No idea if either month suits the other also we will be 1 year in august I feel so old :D

I know I played my first game last September! i can't believe it's nearly been a year!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,617 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Would it be possible for me to put my name in as a third mod in some game? I'm too scardey pants to properly commit but I'd love to see how the whole thing goes together and works in practice. It might give me a bit more confidence to throw my hat in for proper modding. I'd be happy to help out with modding duties?

• Advertisement

I'd help but August is ****ed for me.

Just a suggestion and no idea if it would suit either dates etc etc.

But Jayop and Uriel both have a slot free beside them so if one could switch months there would be a great modding team there and we'd have a slot free.

Does not compute?

Advertisement