Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HDMI or VGA to coaxial converter

Options
  • 03-11-2016 11:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭

Hi All

I am thinking of getting this security system and install it myself, https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00K4WP5LI/ref=twister_B014A2J7SE?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

I want to leave the receiver box upstairs and be able to access the video from a TV downstairs.
    The problem is the receiver outputs are HDMI and VGA and I only have coax cables to send a signal to my TV downstairs.

Is there a converter I can get with a HDMI/VGA input and a coax output? And a coax to HDMI converter?

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Unless you leave a monitor beside the unit it will be a pain trying to play/back up footage.
    Why not just use an Android box or device to view elsewhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭Putt it there

Is there a converter I can get with a HDMI/VGA input and a coax output? And a coax to HDMI converter?[/quote]

Easily got , should be about €120

Advertisement