Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rock Werchter 2017

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,671 ✭✭✭ScummyMan

Beth Ditto, The Pretenders, Milky Chance, Toothless, Warpaint, Thurston Moore Group, and Noname added to the lineup this week.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

Finally pulled the trigger on RW and The Hive camping. Expecting plenty of clashes of bands I'd like to see, especially on Saturday, but fingers crossed! Anyone know how early the schedule tends to be posted?

Still holding out hope for a couple of bands to be added to the lineup.

🤪

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭David Della Rocco

andybar wrote: »
    hey i may have skipped over a the answer but myself and a few friends are heading from dublin on the wed....has anyone been before and do you know if you can buy air mattress there or do i have to get one before entering the festival??

the gf cant hack the the ground 😂

Hey Andy,

I have been once before but I didn't see any camping gear on sale anywhere but I wasn't on the lookout. Think there was a shop in the hive but did not go in there myself. Maybe someone who has been more often can advise. Have a google to see if there are any decent camping stores in Leuven.

Combi tickets are close to selling out

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,951 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Combi Tickets nearly sold out

• Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭BurtMacklin

Combi sold out!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭boardzz

Are hive camping tickets still available or do they sell out also?

Combi sold out!!

Combi sold out!!

Phew!

🤪

Had planned on getting tickets this week :(

• Registered Users Posts: 13,164 ✭✭✭✭sammyjo90

Had planned on getting tickets this week :(
    Only properly researched the cost on Saturday...was waiting for pay day :(

• Advertisement

sammyjo90 wrote: »

Well tbh its my own fault since ive been ready to buy tickets for the last few weeks but was waiting for other people to commit to going

Watch the ticketswap website. They are resold there for face value.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,164 ✭✭✭✭sammyjo90

sammyjo90 wrote: »

Well tbh its my own fault since ive been ready to buy tickets for the last few weeks but was waiting for other people to commit to going
    ah we have been saying for like a month that we'd definitely go. Just never bothered to look it up!

Here's a Spotify playlist I've been listening to on random shuffle to get acquainted with some of the bands I don't know and to pump myself up for the ones I do! https://play.spotify.com/user/pluisje76/playlist/5o0eNoF99lgkBIte3I8WYA

821 songs in total - haven't checked the accuracy of it but I will point out that Rage Against the Machine crops up :/

There's also - https://play.spotify.com/user/festileaks/playlist/1o6IhgfbZjIzPZ8c11Eg4V - with a more manageable 211 songs.

🤪

• Registered Users Posts: 1,497 ✭✭✭BadTurtle

Sabre0001 wrote: »
    Here's a Spotify playlist I've been listening to on random shuffle to get acquainted with some of the bands I don't know and to pump myself up for the ones I do! https://play.spotify.com/user/pluisje76/playlist/5o0eNoF99lgkBIte3I8WYA

821 songs in total - haven't checked the accuracy of it but I will point out that Rage Against the Machine crops up :/

There's also - https://play.spotify.com/user/festileaks/playlist/1o6IhgfbZjIzPZ8c11Eg4V - with a more manageable 211 songs.
    Prophets of Rage will be playing so those Rage songs will presumably get an airing.

BadTurtle wrote: »
    Prophets of Rage will be playing so those Rage songs will presumably get an airing.

That makes sense! Thanks :)

🤪

boardzz wrote: »
    Watch the ticketswap website. They are resold there for face value.

I've got tickets but I've joined the waiting list for a few of the lads. What's the ticketswap website btw?

Thanks, should people not be very vary of buying e-tickets from a third party source, even on this?

I'm assuming there'll be another announcement later today. Fingers crossed (but that the bands I want to see don't end up on Saturday...)

🤪

• Advertisement

No new announcements but fair play to them for revealing the timetable so early

No new announcements but fair play to them for revealing the timetable so early

Time to start planning! :)

Looks like this is pretty much it though, right? Unless they have smaller acts to announce to open each day (first time going so I've no idea what time things kick off at)

🤪

"The programme of Thursday 29 June is complete, as well as the programme of Saturday 1 July. Still a few spots to be filled in for Friday 30 June and Sunday 2 July. We will keep you posted on this. For now: let the planning begin! The sun’s out. Summer is coming closer."

So some to be added on Friday and Sunday

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Colm.Keane

Hey all,
    Just a few questions as first time heading with a few of my friends. Staying in the Hive.

1) What are the policies like in terms of spirits? Searching strict?

2) Are we better off to buy a tent over there or bring one with us? Would be ditching it.

3) Is it realistic to buy food in Leuven and eat on the campsites? Facilities for cooking etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Colm.Keane

Thank you very much! Do you know of any particular stores over there that sell tents?

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭Reggie noble

Any more announcements due ?

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭LFC CONNAUGHTON

Any more announcements due ?

Think there are about 3 more slots to fill, 2 on Friday one for Sunday

• Registered Users Posts: 3 typer325

Hi guys,

Could do with some help. Arriving in Brussels at 10:30pm Thursday night. Is there a way to get to the RW campsite at that time of night? I know I can get the train to Leuven but do the shuttle buses to the campsite run all night? Or would I have to wait until morning?

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Nckodnl

Anybody traveling from Ireland? I booked my ticket, friends left it too late and tickets sold out. I have camping tickets, so if I could tag along with like minded rockers that'd be great

• Advertisement

Nckodnl wrote: »
    Anybody traveling from Ireland? I booked my ticket, friends left it too late and tickets sold out. I have camping tickets, so if I could tag along with like minded rockers that'd be great

So you're going camping but not going into the arena?

Advertisement