If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Monitor Audio Wireless and Docking speaker Offer.

Options
  • 04-11-2016 1:05pm
    Company Representative Posts: 17,285 ✭✭✭✭

We have two little deals on some Monitor Audio portable speakers. 

Monitor Audio S150 in White and Black.
    http://www.whathifi.com/monitor-audio/airstream-s150/review
    This already won the 2016 best wireless speaker under £200 in the What HiFi awards.
    Currently priced at £149.00
    We are offering a limited amount of these for boardies at just 150 Euro. *Euro for Pound deal*.

We are also welcoming back for a limited run the fantastic sounding Monitor Audio i-Deck 100
    This was originally launched in 2011 at £300 and received a 5 star review from What HiFi....
    http://www.whathifi.com/monitor-audio/i-deck-100/review
    … the downside is that it’s a 21 Pin apple connector so it will only take old school iPods / iPads – However it does have a 3.5mm socket so you can connect any device with a headphone output ( and it does sound pretty amazing!) So essentially it’s a remote, powered speaker.

We are selling them for £49.95 or 60 Euro.

I own one of these from the first time around and they sound excellent!!

Limited stock on both products.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.