Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rude costumer service staff

Options
  • 04-11-2016 2:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 633 ✭✭✭

I am after spending close to three hours speaking to various customer service agents to try fix my issue and I am beyond irritated! I spent over an hour speaking to one man who had the worst attitude problem ... I have never spoken to somebody so rude in all my life!

I'm still left with the same issue because I just couldn't take his rudeness anymore despite how polite I was to him.

Is there anywhere at all that you can report this to? It's beyond ridiculous how he can get away with being so rude to customers- in any other job I would be able to speak to their manager to report it!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]Hi [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]augusta24[/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif],[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thanks for getting in touch. [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Sincere apologies, this is definitely not the experience we aim to provide & I'm so sorry to hear this. You can log formal complaints here complaint[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Please feel free to PM if there is anything I can assist you with from here. I can also have this experience flagged internally with the relevant teams.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thanks,[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Pamela [/font]

Advertisement